1.    #1  
    I've decided to switch my Sprint 650, which performed admirably, to the Verizon 700p when it comes out. This is only because the areas I travel has much better Verizon coverage than Sprint coverage and I find myself dropping calls. My company pays for most of my cell phone bill so the additional monthly cost is not too much of a concern.

What is the best combination of offers and trade-ins I should capitalize on? Based on my research on this forum, my thought is to buy the Verizon 700p off Palm's site, with a 2 year contract, for $399. Then get $100 off for the developers discount. Then get $150 back for my 650 trade-in. Then get a free 1GB from that other offer. Net cost of $149 + free 1GB card.

1) Are all of these offers available together?
    2) Is there a more efficient strategy here; Am I missing any offers?

I know this has been discussed a lot but there seems to be a lot of conflicting info so I wanted to make sure I had it correct before I pulled the trigger. thanks.
    I know this is a different approach, but since we are all looking for a bargain, I thought I mention here.
    I was thinking of using the insurance program to swap out my 650 from Sprint. The current unit has a keyboard problem, but I've lived with it for a while waiting for 700 intro. Will Sprint exchange 650 for a new 700P? I know some people got 650 in exchange for 600 when 650 was introduced a year and a half ago through the same insurance program..
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    I know this is a different approach, but since we are all looking for a bargain, I thought I mention here.
    I was thinking of using the insurance program to swap out my 650 from Sprint. The current unit has a keyboard problem, but I've lived with it for a while waiting for 700 intro. Will Sprint exchange 650 for a new 700P? I know some people got 650 in exchange for 600 when 650 was introduced a year and a half ago through the same insurance program..

Lockline has a bunch of 650s in stock, so a 700p as a replacement would be like hitting the Power Ball.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    Ironically this was how I got my 650. My 600 died within warranty and they replaced me with a 650 since they had no 600s.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have $150 Instant Credit at Sprint and a $250 Gift Card to the Palm Store, but they won't let me use them together, I have to choose. If I go with the $150 with sprint I get the phone at $399. If I go with the $250 with Palm I get the phone for only $649.

Big decisions.