Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seriously...

I can't remember how the 650's went. I'm a corporate account with 150+ phones.

When the 650's were rolled out, did business accounts receive them before stores? I know when the PPC6700 came out a few months back I was able to get one a few days before they were available from my account rep. Just curious what to expect with the 700.
    Don't hold your breath - there is NEVER any rhyme or reason to these releases by Sprint. I got my Samsung i500, in a brick and mortar store, before most online orders (check it out by searching here on TC - and we live in the middle of absolute nowhere - for real - 350 miles either direction to Dallas or El Paso). My 600 came from online, ahead of hte general pack, but coirporate types were getting the 650 long before I could get my 800 number phone order fulfilled.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Don't hold your breath - there is NEVER any rhyme or reason to these releases by Sprint. I got my Samsung i500, in a brick and mortar store, before most online orders (check it out by searching here on TC - and we live in the middle of absolute nowhere - for real - 350 miles either direction to Dallas or El Paso). My 600 came from online, ahead of hte general pack, but coirporate types were getting the 650 long before I could get my 800 number phone order fulfilled.

Are you along I-20?

I thought I lived nowhere in Pecos!
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers
    Seriously...

When the 650's were rolled out, did business accounts receive them before stores?
    No. Stores rec'd them 1st.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers
    Seriously...

When the 650's were rolled out, did business accounts receive them before stores? I know when the PPC6700 came out a few months back I was able to get one a few days before they were available from my account rep. Just curious what to expect with the 700.
    You should get it first, but don't hold your breath.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Perry should get the first one. Perry will therefore be the first one to return his with a problem. Kind of a buy once return many times sort of thing.
    merlyn should, and for free.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Just call me Berd.
    if there is one person who should get the 700p first it would have to be perry...poor little bugger went nuts. Started writing "red treo" all over the walls with his own fecal matter...it took a while but we got him sub-dued. After countless rounds of electro shock we got him back to "normal"...i think the boy deserves a cookie....heheh i have to fart and im at work and i know its gonna be loud and long
    Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Bitter, party of one, your tale is ready.
    Tale, eh? Sounds like some party!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Tale, eh? Sounds like some party!
    Oops, that would be a better party.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Hater in da house!!!
    <s></s>
    meh, I think he's being disingenuous. Props to him for being palm's informant.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    meh, I think he's being disengenous. Props to him for being palm's informant.
    Huh....
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    if there is one person who should get the 700p first it would have to be perry...poor little bugger went nuts. Started writing "red treo" all over the walls with his own fecal matter...it took a while but we got him sub-dued. After countless rounds of electro shock we got him back to "normal"...i think the boy deserves a cookie....heheh i have to fart and im at work and i know its gonna be loud and long
    lol, stop that right now!
    you are too late gharrod. It was before noon he posted. Fire in the hole reported, fire dept called, level5 haz declared. Alas you would step in, in time. Poor folks they deserved better from hofo_mofo
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    disingenuous:
    1 : falling off or shed seasonally or at a certain stage of development in the life cycle.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast