1.    #1  
    Is there a video somewhere showing how to install the the IS? I just ordered a 700W full body kit for my 700P. Also, it says that they're now including a spray bottle solution with it. I hope that makes installation easier since I won't have to make my own solution for installation.

Now I have to decide whether to use the IS's included screen protector or use one of my extra BoxWave ClearTouch protectors.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Is there a video somewhere showing how to install the the IS? I just ordered a 700W full body kit for my 700P. Also, it says that they're now including a spray bottle solution with it. I hope that makes installation easier since I won't have to make my own solution for installation.

Now I have to decide whether to use the IS's included screen protector or use one of my extra BoxWave ClearTouch protectors.
    I know it is probably too late for you but I just found the video at this site. I have used E-grips but it tends to peel where I slide it into my pro-clip dash mount. Are you happy with your IS?

Thanks

Video located at:
    http://www.fullyconverged.com/