Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    When I did this with the Voice Memo files, I found that I had version 1.3.1. How can that be?
    What version were you showing from ROM?
    Voice Memo doesn't look shiny like it does in the 700P captures, but it works well..

Even if you move it to the SD card to save room (assuming saving to ram of course) you can still pause a recording, exit, launch other things, then resume it later!
  3.    #43  
    I've added Voice Memo from the 700p to the 1st post. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk
    I've added Voice Memo from the 700p to the 1st post.
    I'm still confused. Wasn't it there from the get-go?

Voice Memo
    Sound recorder.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19105218/VoiceMemo.zip.html
    -----Tested from 1.20 ROM & RAM.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    I'm still confused. Wasn't it there from the get-go?

Voice Memo
    Sound recorder.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19105218/VoiceMemo.zip.html
    Nope, all the other files were from the Life Drive.
    Thanks so much. Here's a problem, though: it doesn't see previous voice memo files. Does this version only record to RAM? (there isn't a preference as in previous voice memo files)
    Doh.. The 700p Voice Memo does look nicer, but no record-to-card option! WTH?

Might have to go back to the other one.. ah well. Thanks anyway Frank, appreciate the trouble, but I'm sure other people will get use out of it
    The quality of (700p) voice Rec. is much much better, 70% up than from Life Drive, but doesn't have and the "Set Alarm".
    Both the sound quality and the ui are, imho, much better with voice memo from the 700p. I also like the action of the side button: press down and instant record, let up and stop recording.

However, once it was installed (all 7 files moved from card to ram by Filez), the calendar alarm lost it's ability to repeat a sound (this is the feature where one can have the sound play twice or more at the onset, not the "repeat after x minutes" feature). I am using a short wav file for my calendar alarm, and need it to repeat to get my attention.

So, I then unistalled voicememo using the standard palm delete program, but still didn't get my repeat back. However, the two SndFileStream[...] files were left remaining, and once I deleted those manually, I got the repeats back. Those appear to be the culprits (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk
    Voice Memo 700p[color=black]
    Sound recorder from 700p. Much nicer look.
    http://rapidshare.de/files/23262002/VoiceMemo_700p.zip.html
    Any trick to get this to work? I copied all the files from the zip onto my SD card, used Filez to copy all of those files into RAM. I get an error 'Incompatible system library (sfsL)'.

I tried deleting the SndFileStream-sfsL_enUS.oprc AND SndFileStream-sfsL.bprc and it had no effect on the error.

Also, will this sync with the conduit?
    thanks.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I using it and placed it in ROM. It was working nice. But somehow, lately it cannot play the recorded memo. There's an error said "Audio Format not supported". If I hard reset my treo, it become normal again and no problem with playing the recorded one. But after restore and install this n that, bang.. error again.. Anybody know what to do?

BTW, I'm using customized APR ROM, I've stripted Tutorial, Versa and Real, is this could be the problem?

thanks
    I just saw the voice memo file of the 700p and it looked different than the one I have. Odd since the one I got(the one linked) is suppose to be of the 700.
    Is any of this ever REALLY going to be released for the T650?
    "You don't learn to frolic, you release the frolic within." - The Naked Dancing Llama at frolic.org
    Okay so with the 700 voice recorder how can i do it to record to and or send it to a memory card.
    How come this thread didn't become sticky or in the "Suggested threads for Treo650 user"?

BTW, Is anybody trying to put Treo700p's camera in Treo650? I can not use camera to record video directly to 4G SD cards since the camera on Treo650 didn't support FAT32.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    Okay so with the 700 voice recorder how can i do it to record to and or send it to a memory card.
    You can't.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123