Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vasma
    a)
    Except the FastMode Blazer .
    I put the FastMode Blazer (put blazer & en, web tips & en, remove the original all files, save & unsave prfns etc.) and if I try to download files, I have this error message "Could not be saved to the card. Make sure the card is not locked and try again"
    My card its ok and I tried it on 2 cards. Anything solution for this.
    Soft Reset to Treo and reload web page, and try to download to file.
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Thanks . . . but nothing. Maybe the problem is from 3party Apps (it is influenced) in Rom or Ram.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I have issues with Fast Mode Blazer as well. Downloading does't really work and I can't set the app as my default browser. I'll go back to regular Blazer but will definitely download the new Bluetooth, file explorer and notepad files and create a rom with them. I already have voice recorder working in Rom and it is great.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    I already have voice recorder working in Rom and it is great.
    Could you please explain where one downloads a viable copy of voice recorder? I tried the .de site mentioned, but the files downloaded have an unusual .oprc extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    Could you please explain where one downloads a viable copy of voice recorder? I tried the .de site mentioned, but the files downloaded have an unusual .oprc extension.
    oprc files go into the ROM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    I sent them to the Treo via bluetooth and they appeared to install. What really happened?

CraniumFunk wrote that the files were tested from both RAM and ROM. Can one get copies for RAM?
    If you want to put them in Ram . . . here
    If you want to put them in Ram . . . here
    I would like the Voice Memo files from the 700p, not the LifeDrive. ;-)
    Sorry to bring back an old thread but was trying out the BT files and saw that mine are not named the same...
    Here's the names of the files in my ROM:
    BtCommVdrvLib_Device.bprc
    BtCommVdrvLib_Device_enUS.oprc
    BtExgLib_Device.bprc
    BtExgLib_Device_enUS.oprc
    Vs. the files I dl'd:
    BtCommVdrv.bprc
    BtCommVdrv_enUS.oprc
    BtExgLib.bprc
    BtExgLib_enUS.oprc
    Will these files work if I switch???
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    How are .oprc files different from .prc files, and can .oprc be converted to .prc?
  11. tcs
    Quote Originally Posted by rkub
    Sorry to bring back an old thread but was trying out the BT files and saw that mine are not named the same...
    BtExgLib_Device.bprc
    Vs. the files I dl'd:
    BtCommVdrv.bprc
    BtCommVdrv_enUS.oprc
    BtExgLib.bprc
    BtExgLib_enUS.oprc
    yes, i am in same situation.woud like to know as well
    hey tcs, I decided to just try them out and so far so good. my bt has been fine, haven't really tested it out too much yet, kinda nervous... will let you know if it goes bad...lol
  13. tcs
    hey tcs, I decided to just try them out and so far so good. my bt has been fine, haven't really tested it out too much yet, kinda nervous... will let you know if it goes bad...lol
    u mean u just delete exisiting files and replaced with new files although the filenames are different? i guess it should be fine as well. They should have same internal name

Waiting for your feedback ya!
    I did it all but the bluetooth and card info are the only two that I cant tell a difference at all between.
    yeah, I haven't really noticed any difference in the BT files. tried initiating a call from my car and froze my phone again... lol, guess I can't have everything...
    a) Notepad B) Voice Memo (more quality sound from prc's in Ram) c) CardInfo
    I put them in Rom (Unlock/GSM/1.20ENA) and everything working PERFECT .
    Can the voice memo files be placed in ram?

Sorry, made 'em prc and they work fine.
    Last edited by khaytsus; 06/14/2006 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Can the voice memo files be placed in ram?

Sorry, made 'em prc and they work fine.
    Not sure what you mean. You just changed the file extension? What is the version of the app while running in RAM?
  18.    #38  
    BtExgLib_Device.bprc
    Vs. the files I dl'd:
    BtCommVdrv.bprc
    BtCommVdrv_enUS.oprc
    BtExgLib.bprc
    BtExgLib_enUS.oprc
    Yes, this will work. There are different variations of the file names for the different ROMs.
  19.    #39  
    How are .oprc files different from .prc files, and can .oprc be converted to .prc?
    .xprc files (where x is b, l, o, etc) belong in the ROM. .prc files are used in RAM. You can simply rename the file extensions to .prc to allow the ROM files to work in RAM, and vice versa. No difference in the files.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk
    .xprc files (where x is b, l, o, etc) belong in the ROM. .prc files are used in RAM. You can simply rename the file extensions to .prc to allow the ROM files to work in RAM, and vice versa. No difference in the files.
    When I did this with the Voice Memo files, I found that I had version 1.3.1. How can that be?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast