Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Just installed the Beta and love it. Unfortunately I get a sync error from Hotsync that it does not work with the current version of outlook. Tasks and Contacts seem fine, just the Calendar. Here is the message from the log:

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    OK Documents To Go
    Outlook Calendar
    The currently installed Outlook version is not supported. Outlook 98, 2000, and XP(2002) are supported.
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    OK Outlook Calendar with 1 message(s)

Any ideas?
    Office 2007? MS will be luck to have that out in 2008 the way they are going right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker
    Just installed the Beta and love it. Unfortunately I get a sync error from Hotsync that it does not work with the current version of outlook. Tasks and Contacts seem fine, just the Calendar. Here is the message from the log:

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    OK Documents To Go
    Outlook Calendar
    The currently installed Outlook version is not supported. Outlook 98, 2000, and XP(2002) are supported.
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    OK Outlook Calendar with 1 message(s)

Any ideas?
    I've got the same problem, except my Tasks, Contacts, and Notes don't sync either. I might go back to Office 2003.

fwiw, someone posted this at Microsoft.com...
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=en-us&m=1&p=1
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am going to try to uninstall just Outlook and reinstall Outlook 2003, keeping the rest of the beta.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I found this program for $29 that works w/ Outlook 2007. So far it has been perfect.

Go here:

http://software.brighthand.com/product.asp?id=5515