Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just thought i'd share...
    thx.
    yeah, we'll be right on that...
    breaking news!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    how do you fix broken news? Ohh, that is why we have FOX news, fairly imbalanced....
    I care! which Best Buy? Is it all? I'd like to see the camera and other features for myself. Would be nice to be able to test EvDo too.
    it's not going to be a good camera, trust us on that...it is a bad fixed lens which will always take bad pictures. EVDO is cool but not $600 worth of cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    it's not going to be a good camera, trust us on that...it is a bad fixed lens which will always take bad pictures. EVDO is cool but not $600 worth of cool...
    I didn't expect the camera to be amazing, but I was really impressed with the 650 phone and it wasn't even a megapixel. Wondering how this will compare. (I've seen a few of the pics)

But I'm not getting it for the cam alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyP
    I didn't expect the camera to be amazing, but I was really impressed with the 650 phone and it wasn't even a megapixel. Wondering how this will compare. (I've seen a few of the pics)

But I'm not getting it for the cam alone.
    I would hope not. For the price of a 700p, you'd be better off getting a Nikon D50.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    in terms of cam-phones "good" is relative....have you seen the test shots in the sticky thread from the 700p? They look GOOD. The 650 is quite a capable cam-phone, it does the job well for what it is...and judging by the 700p pics I've seen the camera just got better for our Treos.
    1 | 2
    I agree, maybe not $600 worth... I think to see EVDO on a POS device in person, could change my mind.....
  12.    #12  
    Well some people care. I asked the clerc if she had any, and of course she said she did. I almost sh!t myself, then she said they already sold out.
    I prefer the 6230b camera vs the Treo 650's... definitely NOT of the same quality =(

Then again, it's NOT a camera 1st... but... o_O
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    Well some people care. I asked the clerc if she had any, and of course she said she did. I almost sh!t myself, then she said they already sold out.
    If this is true, we would probably be seeing some pics of the new treo already- as the people who may have jumped on this are probably TC members.
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oski
    If this is true, we would probably be seeing some pics of the new treo already- as the people who may have jumped on this are probably TC members.

BIG "IF"! GO BEARS!!
  16.    #16  
    Its not out yet is my point, and that the salespeople are dumb. BUT a non-powered demo was sitting in front of me. I didnt feel like taking my T650 out and looking like a dink in bestbuy taking pictures.. I was just trying to be informative on this board. Glad you tried to rip me a new one, but you probably just have too much free time on your hands..
    I don't doubt that you've seen it in person but it's the comment made by the salesperson regarding presale of the 700p that I highly doubt. True I probably have too much time today that's why I ordered one.
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    BIG "IF"! GO BEARS!!

USC KILLED CAL.

a-woo000t, a-woo000t
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    USC KILLED CAL.

a-woo000t, a-woo000t
    I also graduated from USC Law. But Cal will get them this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I also graduated from USC Law. But Cal will get them this year!

i was at the CAL vs SC game...

what a game it was!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast