Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Sooooo, hiring ONE conservative makes up for the rest of the clan on CNN?

    Oh yeah, I also saw a Best Buy commercial on Fox!!!http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    No one said that but if you wish to assume that then you are welcome to your opinion but it is a wrong one.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    No one said that but if you wish to assume that then you are welcome to your opinion but it is a wrong one.
    you know what they say... when you assume, you make an a55 out of u and me!
  3. akula34's Avatar
    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #43  
    Someone lock this thread or put it in the off-topic section.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    No one said that but if you wish to assume that then you are welcome to your opinion but it is a wrong one.
    and
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    how do you fix broken news? Ohh, that is why we have FOX news, fairly imbalanced....
    I guess I should have said hiring ONE "conservative" makes CNN "balanced". You didn't "say" it but you certainly intimated that.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
  5. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34
    Someone lock this thread or put it in the off-topic section.
    Someone lock him up ...or put him in the pretty pink room.
  6. #46  
    I love it. You have one major news outlet out of hundreds that caters to the right, and all the libs can't stand it. If you don't like Fox, change the channel.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Somehow I do NOT see the "mob" of people storming Best Buy the way they may hae for the Xbox 360. Think what you want though...and good luck with that straightjacket.
    Well Doctor, you're a tad arrogant!! I didn't meant it to imply there would be a mob. I only meant that its not above BB to presale unreleased items. You have been much more obsessed with the non-release of this phone than anyone has been about the release!! Honestly I don't even care about it and have no intentions of getting one at this time.

    As a friend once stated....

    Feel free to have relations with yourself
  8. #48  
    I'm flattered

    too bad you couldn't have used it on somebody I don't like
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Someone lock him up ...or put him in the pretty pink room.
    and his evil twin...
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I'm flattered

    too bad you couldn't have used it on somebody I don't like
    Yeah I don't not like him either... I think he's just a little hyped up from all the goings on the last couple of days and assumes everyone else is also. I would edit it but..
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Well Doctor, you're a tad arrogant!! I didn't meant it to imply there would be a mob. I only meant that its not above BB to presale unreleased items. You have been much more obsessed with the non-release of this phone than anyone has been about the release!! Honestly I don't even care about it and have no intentions of getting one at this time.

    As a friend once stated....

    Feel free to have relations with yourself
    odd thing for a friend to say. did it help you?

    I am not a doctor by the way. I guess you may need that Hooked on Phonics refresher.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    and
    I guess I should have said hiring ONE "conservative" makes CNN "balanced". You didn't "say" it but you certainly intimated that.http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ilies/wink.gif
    nope I did not, I just cited an example, if you like we can look intimate and see...
  13. #53  
    Did anyone see a Treo Forum around here? <Beginning to look>
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    I love it. You have one major news outlet out of hundreds that caters to the right, and all the libs can't stand it. If you don't like Fox, change the channel.
    Who's a liberal or a conservative?? I personally am a conservative leaning American. Shouldn't eveyone strive to be a good American?
  15. #55  
    back on topic it appears the Best Buys do not have the 700P for sale yet. I also spoke with a Best Buy and they told me that most stores get their shipments on Wednesday evenings to stock for the weekend so most likely a store who would have any would have recieved it a week ago. but that is just what I was told, I can not confirm that.
  16. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Who's a liberal or a conservative?? I personally am a conservative leaning American. Shouldn't eveyone strive to be a good American?
    Ah yes....good. I found it. The "Best Buy, You're A Doctor I'm a Caveman, Good American's aren't Liberals Thread".... whew.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    back on topic it appears the Best Buys do not have the 700P for sale yet. I also spoke with a Best Buy and they told me that most stores get their shipments on Wednesday evenings to stock for the weekend so most likely a store who would have any would have recieved it a week ago. but that is just what I was told, I can not confirm that.
    and to think I need a straight jacket
  18. #58  
    glad you admit it. next patient...
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Ah yes....good. I found it. The "Best Buy, You're A Doctor I'm a Caveman, Good American's aren't Liberals Thread".... whew.
    Ya know Haggar, try to take a thread back on topic and all I get is attacked for doing so by those who claim they don't want any fun in here...I am so confused right now.
  20. #60  
    Is there anyone you haven't called about their inventory of this phone?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions