Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 70
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    USC KILLED CAL.

    a-woo000t, a-woo000t
    Vice versa for the basketball team.
    Oddlou- Cal football will probably be much better this year without Ayoob at the helm.

    enough OT comments- now get back to the topic...
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by oski
    Vice versa for the basketball team.
    Oddlou- Cal football will probably be much better this year without Ayoob at the helm.

    enough OT comments- now get back to the topic...
    OT comments are my specialty...this thread is just about done anyway...Ayoob may end up starting, the new spread option we'll be running suits his talents better than Longshore's. Cal's gonna be great either way!

    Ok..no more OT...
  3.    #23  
    UCLA Bruins?? Warcraft 2 had a cheat built in that referenced that...
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    UCLA Bruins?? Warcraft 2 had a cheat built in that referenced that...
    I hope that you are not confusing THE University of California with our little sister school!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGallant
    Well some people care. I asked the clerc if she had any, and of course she said she did. I almost sh!t myself, then she said they already sold out.
    Not like me to be skeptical or anything but.........I highly doubt Best Buy sold any already because we would no doubt have them in here talking about it. So be careful what you believe young Jedi warrior.
  6. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #26  
    Can you upload a snapshot of the flooring so we can spend the next few hours debating which one has it? Thanks.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    how do you fix broken news? Ohh, that is why we have FOX news, fairly imbalanced....
    Please. What do you watch, CNN?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  8. #28  
    Now wait, how can you say that with CNN hiring Glenn Beck? I enjoy Glenn as he has a great delivery and have followed him for years and I consider him to be objetive yet conservative. FOX news is not balanced. Mind you I am more of a conservative then anything but I want news not opinion. If I want opinion I will turn on talk radio.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Now wait, how can you say that with CNN hiring Glenn Beck? I enjoy Glenn as he has a great delivery and have followed him for years and I consider him to be objetive yet conservative. FOX news is not balanced. Mind you I am more of a conservative then anything but I want news not opinion. If I want opinion I will turn on talk radio.
    Whether you realize it or not, you get opinion on every station on TV. Fox is only an anomaly because they slant right instead of left.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  10. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Whether you realize it or not, you get opinion on every station on TV. Fox is only an anomaly because they slant right instead of left.
    And Fox formats many of their shows as OPINION ORIENTED...most of Fox's programming is formatted in the "talk show" format so that you have left and right -- and you know who's coming from where. Whereas when you watch PBS, CBS ABS or NBS you get a slant without the opposing point of view.

    And what this has to do with Best Buy I'll never know...
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Now wait, how can you say that with CNN hiring Glenn Beck? I enjoy Glenn as he has a great delivery and have followed him for years and I consider him to be objetive yet conservative. FOX news is not balanced. Mind you I am more of a conservative then anything but I want news not opinion. If I want opinion I will turn on talk radio.
    Sooooo, hiring ONE conservative makes up for the rest of the clan on CNN?

    Oh yeah, I also saw a Best Buy commercial on Fox!!!http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Sooooo, hiring ONE conservative makes up for the rest of the clan on CNN?

    Oh yeah, I also saw a Best Buy commercial on Fox!!!http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    And Fox formats many of their shows as OPINION ORIENTED...most of Fox's programming is formatted in the "talk show" format so that you have left and right -- and you know who's coming from where. Whereas when you watch PBS, CBS ABS or NBS you get a slant without the opposing point of view.

    And what this has to do with Best Buy I'll never know...
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Not like me to be skeptical or anything but.........I highly doubt Best Buy sold any already because we would no doubt have them in here talking about it. So be careful what you believe young Jedi warrior.
    Dont be so sure. When the xbox was supposed to be released my local best buy sold vouchers 2 days before because they didn't want the mob the day of release. Kinda backfired though... instead they had an extremely pissed off mob.
  14. PayDay99's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Whether you realize it or not, you get opinion on every station on TV. Fox is only an anomaly because they slant right instead of left.
    This explains sooooo much.
  15. #35  
    Hey, does naivete have the same flooring?
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  16. #36  
    Hah! When I worked at Best Buy, we never got any Sprint Phones on time, not to mention early!
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Dont be so sure. When the xbox was supposed to be released my local best buy sold vouchers 2 days before because they didn't want the mob the day of release. Kinda backfired though... instead they had an extremely pissed off mob.
    Somehow I do NOT see the "mob" of people storming Best Buy the way they may hae for the Xbox 360. Think what you want though...and good luck with that straightjacket.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Whether you realize it or not, you get opinion on every station on TV. Fox is only an anomaly because they slant right instead of left.
    Actually I spend most of my news delivery time in front of MSNBC because I like their dellivery better then the others. To each his own...
  19. #39  
    I just went by my local BB on lunch and they didnt have one out.

    :shrugs shoulders and walks away:
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    And Fox formats many of their shows as OPINION ORIENTED...most of Fox's programming is formatted in the "talk show" format so that you have left and right -- and you know who's coming from where. Whereas when you watch PBS, CBS ABS or NBS you get a slant without the opposing point of view.

    And what this has to do with Best Buy I'll never know...
    So then rename it the FOX News Talk Show Channel or FOX Opinion Channel and so be it. My DC attorney is a contibutor on FOX and former gf was a good friend of Greta so I have pretty good knowledge of the situation. It is just to tabloid for me as is CNN. Wolf Blitzer has the most annoying pregnent pauses when he is trying to speak in rhythm (which is in itself annoying).
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions