Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Now I am not posting this because I believe what I was told, but I am posting it hoping that Sprint will catch wind of what is happening.

I called Sprint today to talk about 700p and when I could pick it up. As we were talking, I had made some request that required a supervisor to come on the phone. She specifically told me that the 700 was full of problems and is not worth getting. I should stick with the 650. She said that she didn't know why Sprint was getting the 700 because it was so bad. I asked her if she meant the 700w and she said, "NO" it is the new 700p and it is horrible and not worth getting.

WOW! Maybe now we know why Palm is moving towards Verizon.

Of Course I am still getting the 700p but I thought it was funny.

BenJoe
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    We know more about the 700p than the average Sprint customer service "technician". I would take her word with a grain of salt.
    an entire salt shaker
    Treoing & Loving it
    Did she provide details... why would she say something like that... hmm... I can't wait to see what people here have to say, that is what I want to see....
    CLOSED CIRCUIT TO PERRY:
    Intervene Mode: ON
    PANIC
    Intervene Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    an entire salt shaker
    QFT
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    CLOSED CIRCUIT TO PERRY:
    Intervene Mode: ON
    PANIC
    Intervene Mode: OFF
    TREO 700P MODE ON:

2-821m4315 f4 j51;kl 43asdt v1 3p 9uh4-9681y-48n63yccm g'';ljk giaj[g0q38mu[v mk43-=u627-fj38=90k,l,l;sfdgk=w90mm4i59638976';lsmd';l am[h

[Due to technical difficulties this post will now end]
    figures Haggar comes in here after getting drunk at Tiberon and starts speaking his gibberish
    i was at my local store a few weeks ago looking at accesaries while i was listening to a rep try to answer questions on the 650 he told the customer about the great 1.3 meg camera the 650 has and how you can connect with wifi. Just stood there laughing and took the guy aside and told him all about the 650 He wound up buying one so i would not believe what a salesperson says when they have no idea about the product.

Fred
    figures Haggar comes in here after getting drunk at Tiberon and starts speaking his gibberish
    Joe would not approve
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Now I am not posting this because I believe what I was told, but I am posting it hoping that Sprint will catch wind of what is happening.

I called Sprint today to talk about 700p and when I could pick it up. As we were talking, I had made some request that required a supervisor to come on the phone. She specifically told me that the 700 was full of problems and is not worth getting. I should stick with the 650. She said that she didn't know why Sprint was getting the 700 because it was so bad. I asked her if she meant the 700w and she said, "NO" it is the new 700p and it is horrible and not worth getting.

WOW! Maybe now we know why Palm is moving towards Verizon.

Of Course I am still getting the 700p but I thought it was funny.

BenJoe

LOL

I wonder if this was one of the phone calls they recorded for training purposes.

Still L-ingOL

P.S. This runs smack into and against everything I have heard from my sources over the last 4 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Joe would not approve
    what did we ever do to Joe? I kinda like Tampa, it is a nice place...adn I drink coffee ever morning..I mean really I am not a bad guy...wait, I am pretty abrasive sometimes...I get it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    LOL

I wonder if this was one of the phone calls they recorded for training purposes.

Still L-ingOL

P.S. This runs smack into and against everything I have heard from my sources over the last 4 months.
    "Running Smack? is that legal in MI?
    "Running Smack? is that legal in MI?
    I think so, in Detroit.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Sounds like the rep in utah had some excess 650 inventory and a backlog of 700 orders. Just a guess. Odd she didn't give specifics.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    what did we ever do to Joe? I kinda like Tampa, it is a nice place...adn I drink coffee ever morning..I mean really I am not a bad guy...wait, I am pretty abrasive sometimes...I get it now.
    Abrasive? Try 12 grit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think so, in Detroit.
    They moved Detroit to MI?? Boy oh boy is Wisconsin gonna be mad.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide6
    Sounds like the rep in utah had some excess 650 inventory and a backlog of 700 orders. Just a guess. Odd she didn't give specifics.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! Those comments have inventory written all over them!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Abrasive? Try 12 grit.
    at least I got grit
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am pretty sure the rep had no idea what they were talking about...funny enough I called back and talked them into turning the 150 rebate into a 150 service credit to pay for the phone upfront. Just keep calling...who knows what you will get.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast