Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    she must of thought you were asking about the 6700. :-)
    Ask Geatches about the 6700...
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    That rep must be Scottish!
    If it's not from Scotland, it's CRAP!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    ...and their homes burned down annually
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave
    We know more about the 700p than the average Sprint customer service "technician". I would take her word with a grain of salt.
    Ain't it the truth!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste
    i find it hard to believe you stood on the phone while someone was telling you that the 700P was horrible and never once thought to ask 'why do you say its horrible?' you would think this would be the first question.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I wouldnt have come back here and announced this without being able to provide what was supposed to be so crappy about it. I mean, come on now.....since when do we start listening to CSR? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/confused.gif

I did ask that. Thanks for bringing that up though; she couldn't tell me why, she said she hadn't done enough research, but her supervisor was telling them to tell people that the 700p was horrible and full of problems. Again she said that the 650 was the best phone and I should stay with it. She also said that my grandfathered Vision plan was the best and I shouldn't drop it either.
    A few people have even PM'd me to ask me those same questions. Like I said in the post, I didn't believe them at all, I just thought it was funny, I used to work for Sprint and know they are idiots. In the end this has made from some fun converstation. Peace!

Don't worry I have already order my 700p.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify.
    Last edited by BenJoeM; 05/24/2006 at 10:37 AM.
    In my experience with tech & customer support these people invariably do not even have physical access to the products they support. Sales people? I wouldn't be surprised if they've never even *seen* the products they sell. I would believe my 94-year-old grandmother (who doesn't own a cell phone but sure reads a lot of newspapers) when it comes to what phones are good before listening to a tele-sales rep. It seems to me that, sadly, these people are more often wrong in what they say than right the second they waiver from their familiar territory. Familiar territory to these people is simply how much phones and plans cost. That's it. They are otherwise useless and provide incorrect information. No offese to them as I'm sure they're nice people. But cell/smart phone experts they are not!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    ...and their homes burned down annually
    ...ain't that the truth ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123