Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21  
    That rep must be Scottish!
  2. #22  
    650 Invertory or not...I still wouldn't believe it. I don't seek information from Sprint rep...I usually have to set them straight.
    at&t iPhone3G
  3. #23  
    engage 700's (pre-emptive deniability factor)
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
  4. #24  
    PC Mag Likes It

    Washington Times Likes It

    CNET says its pretty good

    I guess we'll have to try it ourselves, eh?
  5. #25  
    the reps at these companies barely have the intelligence to dial a phone let alone comment one
  6. #26  
    I actually said to a sprint rep "Do they even require a high school diploma to work there" after the 7th time I tried to explain to her that a credit that was promised me was never credited. Lets just say it didn't go over to well... I think I hit a nerve and there were def some notes in my acct for some time.... But I got my service credit.
  7. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    what did we ever do to Joe? I kinda like Tampa, it is a nice place...adn I drink coffee ever morning..I mean really I am not a bad guy...wait, I am pretty abrasive sometimes...I get it now.
    If you are in Tampa again, be sure to goto a bar called "The Hub", it is in downtown just ask around.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Now I am not posting this because I believe what I was told, but I am posting it hoping that Sprint will catch wind of what is happening.

    I called Sprint today to talk about 700p and when I could pick it up. As we were talking, I had made some request that required a supervisor to come on the phone. She specifically told me that the 700 was full of problems and is not worth getting. I should stick with the 650. She said that she didn't know why Sprint was getting the 700 because it was so bad. I asked her if she meant the 700w and she said, "NO" it is the new 700p and it is horrible and not worth getting.

    WOW! Maybe now we know why Palm is moving towards Verizon.

    Of Course I am still getting the 700p but I thought it was funny.

    BenJoe
    Meryln did not sound unhappy with his 700P the few short days he had to play with it. That was preproduction too!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhomer
    I actually said to a sprint rep "Do they even require a high school diploma to work there" after the 7th time I tried to explain to her that a credit that was promised me was never credited. Lets just say it didn't go over to well... I think I hit a nerve and there were def some notes in my acct for some time.... But I got my service credit.
    Now that's funny! It would be even more hilarious to say that to their face in a Sprint store. Some of those guys in the store are clueless. When I went in a few weeks ago to play with a 6700, I asked them a few questions about it. One sales rep's response was, "Well, they don't let us take them home to use them, so I don't know about the features." This is a salesperson, ladies and gentlemen! I know they have downtime in those stores, so instead of meaningless talk about last night's game or the girl they went with the night before, I would think it would be helpful to spend a few minutes with each phone every day, learning a bit more about it. Or here's another concept: If it's on display for sale, take the manual out and READ about it to increase your sales; Take THAT home. I used to be in sales and I would never make a living being that idiotic.
  10. #30  
    i find it hard to believe you stood on the phone while someone was telling you that the 700P was horrible and never once thought to ask 'why do you say its horrible?' you would think this would be the first question.
    -tgwaste
  11. dvdmon's Avatar
    Posts
    599 Posts
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    #31  
    My friend at Sprint actually worked at Nextel before they merged. She says lots of the Nextel folks have left because the Sprint people are so useless and don't seem to know what they are doing. Basically they are there to pick up a paycheck. And this is not just a Sprint store, but their corporate offices! Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy about the company, which is why I'm waiting to see what kind of deals I can get from Verizon - well I have to wait anyway because my contract with Tmobile isn't up for a couple of months...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

  12. #32  
    She was right! Maybe the 700p is a 'piece of junk'. Everyone cancel your orders and let me be the first to test out this 'piece of junk'. When it comes to the 700p, I'll be THE DECIDER!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  13. #33  
    I almost rang an in store employees neck one day.....My treo 600 wasnt working so I brought it in and they said a replacement would be there in a few days. I was used to dealing with the online replacement, so this seemed fine ...so I stopped over there a few days later and they didnt have it ...so about a week later they finally had it...now I had to go a week and a half with a broken phone that barely worked.... I went in to the store around 5pm after work to get it and the woman switched the service from the ld phone to the new one. She never asked me for the old one back so I assumed that I would have to send it in like I normally did in the past ...well I went to the gym and when I got out around 7pm my phone was shut off...I spoke to an online rep that said that the ppl from the store shut me off because I never returned the broken one. I told her that they never asked for it and I thought I had to send it in. The online supervisor said that she never saw this happen before and that they had no right to interrupt my service and promptly turned me back on. I said I would return the treo 600 after work the next day. She said not a prob. Well over the next hour or so I was interrupted 2 more times and had to call sprint to turn me back on. The next day I called the store and the person was very nasty and basically said that my phone would keep being interrupted until they got the phone back. I think a supervisor finally called them and it stopped. I had a friend go in to return the phone because if I did I would of put someones head through the glass case .....I think someone got in trouble because a sprint rep called me a few days later to ask what happened..
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    TREO 700P MODE ON:

    2-821m4315 f4 j51;kl 43asdt v1 3p 9uh4-9681y-48n63yccm g'';ljk giaj[g0q38mu[v mk43-=u627-fj38=90k,l,l;sfdgk=w90mm4i59638976';lsmd';l am[h

    [Due to technical difficulties this post will now end]

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ine=1148435269
    Hey - I CRY FOUL - that's my signature you stole - I'm going to get me a lawyer and sue (or at leasy billy bob)......
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  15. #35  
    she must of thought you were asking about the 6700. :-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    she must of thought you were asking about the 6700. :-)
    Nice try, but no cigar. It's called inventory control - the way Sprint is avoiding running out of phones within 2 hours of opening order lines
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  17. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Hey - I CRY FOUL - that's my signature you stole - I'm going to get me a lawyer and sue (or at leasy billy bob)......
    I'm stealing it BACK -- besides I didn't see it in your sig anymore.

    EDIT: The amazing thing is...the ONLY flame I've gotten regarding it is from YOU. Not about the content of what I said...just about the fact that I supposedly stole something that you stole...
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    If you are in Tampa again, be sure to goto a bar called "The Hub", it is in downtown just ask around.
    Never heard of it. I will ask. Spending a couple weekends a month down there for now and may end up getting a condo to spend a couple months a year for a while.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Now I am not posting this because I believe what I was told, but I am posting it hoping that Sprint will catch wind of what is happening.

    I called Sprint today to talk about 700p and when I could pick it up. As we were talking, I had made some request that required a supervisor to come on the phone. She specifically told me that the 700 was full of problems and is not worth getting. I should stick with the 650. She said that she didn't know why Sprint was getting the 700 because it was so bad. I asked her if she meant the 700w and she said, "NO" it is the new 700p and it is horrible and not worth getting.

    WOW! Maybe now we know why Palm is moving towards Verizon.

    Of Course I am still getting the 700p but I thought it was funny.

    BenJoe
    I wouldnt have come back here and announced this without being able to provide what was supposed to be so crappy about it. I mean, come on now.....since when do we start listening to CSR? http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/confused.gif
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think so, in Detroit.
    Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions