Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Is it black or navy blue? I can't tell.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Both VZ & Sprint look as though they have it in a gunmetal grey. Thank God Sprint didn't have in that ugly blue color!
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    Both VZ & Sprint look as though they have it in a gunmetal grey. Thank God Sprint didn't have in that ugly blue color!

(I like that ugly blue color.)
    The ladies in the office look good with that ugly blue...I could never get used to that blue 650...my wife likes it...there is your answer. That grey is just right.
    at&t iPhone3G
    New color is "perrywinkle"
    Last edited by Headake; 05/24/2006 at 02:21 AM.
    <s></s>
    I like the colour, much better than the oink perry wanted!
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Pearlized Lilac?

So is the Verizon 700W the same color as the Verizon AND Sprint 700P? Would be nice to know as I'm going to order a P7 Pouch and if it's the same color, the Seidio 700W battery cover w/ reset hole.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 05/24/2006 at 06:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    It's metallic blue with all those shiny sprinkles in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada
    It's metallic blue with all those shiny sprinkles in it.

YES !!
    I think the p is darker than the w.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    In looking at the video review by Mobility on TC's front page -- the color of the Sprint Treo 700P -- looks very close to the current color of the Sprint Treo 650.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    (I like that ugly blue color.)
    Me too.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    So how long do think it will be before Seidio comes out with the right color battery covers?? I thought it was kinda stupid to buy something like that when I first saw them but I got a bundle because I needed the holster for my skinned Treo and figured getting a new skin case and the cover for $5 more was worth it. Now I don't know what I'll do when I get my new phone and I'll have to take the cover off again.

That's just wrong though that I've resigned myself to the idea that resets are a fact of Treo life...
    I think it's wrong that Palm put the reset button where it is. They should have placed it at the bottom, next to the sync / charging ports like Sony did with their CLIEs.