1.    #1  
    Versamail keeps initiating soft resets on my Treo 650. The scenario began while downloading some attachments from my POP3 account. Now, I cannot even launch Versamail without crashing the Treo. Here are the error messages.

Application: MulitMail 3.1B
    Date: 23 May 2006 1:14 pm
    Fatal Exception

Error message while downloading the mail from the server.
    Application: MultiMail 3.1B
    Date: 21 May 2006 9:12 pm
    MemoryMgr.c, Line 3759: Non-word-align handle

The situation looks like a memory issue, yet I do not know how to troubleshoot or resolve the problem from this point. Some cache/database may also be corrupted. Please let me know if you have any suggestions before a hard reset.
    Last edited by neville310; 05/23/2006 at 07:57 PM.
    Sounds like a corrupt database. go here:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(36541),ts=Palm_External2001
    VisorDeluxe -> VisorPhone -> Treo180g -> Treo270 -> Treo600 -> Treo650 [GSM T-Mo]
  3.    #3  
    After further research, this Palm knowledge base article provided me with the solution. Unfortunately, the Treo will not allow me to delete these corrupted databases. Using Filez, deleting these files returns the following errors.

Error: dm Database Open in Item::remove()d

Let me know if you have any additional ideas.

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,Case=obj(36541)
    Try a warm reset, then use FileZ to delete them.
    VisorDeluxe -> VisorPhone -> Treo180g -> Treo270 -> Treo600 -> Treo650 [GSM T-Mo]
    I am having the same problem. I could not get filez to delete so I performed a hard reset and it worked for about a few hours but its back. Any other help?
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    you will need to delete the versamail folder on the desktop for starters, this issue has been covered many times elsewhere - keep looking, it is here
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p