1.    #1  
    I am looking at Verizons site because I would like to purchase the new 700P, and I do not see unlimitied text messaging. I do a ton of this when I am on the company line to keep answering questions and what-not.

1000 will not cut it. Anyone know if they offer anything like this?

Thanks.

-Kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoracer
    I am looking at Verizons site because I would like to purchase the new 700P, and I do not see unlimitied text messaging. I do a ton of this when I am on the company line to keep answering questions and what-not.

1000 will not cut it. Anyone know if they offer anything like this?

Thanks.

-Kyle
    I am not sure if they fixed this but i was tricked into getting an unlimited "IN" Text plan, which basically means that you can text everyone in the Verizon network as much as you'd like. I forget what the limit was to text other networks...Can anyone verify if they now have an unlimited text plan

Verizon
    Last edited by justbrown522; 05/23/2006 at 02:57 PM.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    I am not sure if they fixed this but i was tricked into getting an unlimted "IN" Text plan, which basically means that you can text everyone in the Verizon network as much as you'd like. I forget what the limit was to text other networks...Can anyone verify if they now have an unlimted text plan

Verizon
    In looking through their site, their largest text plan was 2500 text plus unlimited "IN" texting. That was something like $20 or $25....What a rip!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    In looking through their site, their largest text plan was 2500 text plus unlimited "IN" texting. That was something like $20 or $25....What a rip!
    Go figure...Verizon disgust me more and more as each hour progresses
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Check the CDMA forum...they were offering a big package (I want to say 2000) for free with the 650 because of the way Wireless Sync interacted with exchange servers.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104574
    Oh yea...i was so disgusted by Verizon that i forgot to tell you this was in the wrong forum. Atleast the other posters put 700p in the thread title. Come on MotorRacer, you can do better then that.

This needs to be a standard video you are required to watch before you can become a member
    http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html
    Can one of you moderators see to it that this happens
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010