Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    When pressed for shipping date, Palm rep was 'certain' phones would ship the 30th.
    I told her I wanted fastest mode possible, and Sprint stores would have units Sunday (which both main stores here verified).
    I am thinking of cancelling/returning the palm order and getting mine Sunday at 11.
    Sounds about right, Sunday no mail, Monday no mail because of the holiday. So we are looking at next Weds. if you ordered through Palm.
    Is there a chance it could be sold out in Sprint Stores on the 28th?

That is ofcourse if you don't get there in time
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOO! I want it now!
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Does anyone think that a false sense of demand for the 700p is created by TreoCentral? I am just wondering if i should take some sort of preemptive stance before the 28th to ensure that I am not dissapointed.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Set up a tent outside your local Sprint store.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Does anyone think that a false sense of demand for the 700p is created by TreoCentral? I am just wondering if i should take some sort of preemptive stance before the 28th to ensure that I am not dissapointed.
    I can't think of anything worse then quoting yourself...sad

But does anyone have an answer?

Edit: I'm buying it from a Sprint Store
    Last edited by justbrown522; 05/23/2006 at 05:57 PM.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    We could get them Friday or Tueday, Sprint customers who ordered from Palm. There seems to be some crazy rule that they can't be sold until monday.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    I know our store well..they (my girl there) have me 2nd on a list.
    I'll be there at opening if I decide to get it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    We could get them Friday or Tueday, Sprint customers who ordered from Palm. There seems to be some crazy rule that they can't be sold until monday.

And if we get it at a Sprint Store we cannot get the 1 gig card, the 150 trade in offer or the palm developer program. We almost have to stay with Palm even though they may ship after Sprint!