Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    Career...that's priceless.

Besides...I am sure Palm's marketing department would prefer seeing these pictures on-line rather then reading the endless number of threads from people complaining because it doesn't satisfy their every want and desire.
    Does Palm's Marketing care about us TC people who are complaining? I don't think so.
    Or may be they do.........http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...s/rolleyes.gif
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Eha Eha Uhariiigghh! :d
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Headake, someone asked, but ill ask it again..

Is that Avatar photoshopped? or is your unit shipped?
    Today's the day! Some have said their 700p would arrive today. Can't wait to hear the REAL reviews from the TC crowd.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    My local Sprint store got their's today. Was told first come first served Sunday morning.
    Feeling tingly again.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    I noticed that too so I took another.

Guess I have has too much coffee this am.
    DAMN, I recognize that hairy arm. I know who you are!!! you sold me my last phone. I'm coming down to your store right now...
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    My local Sprint store got their's today. Was told first come first served Sunday morning.
    Feeling tingly again.
    OK, are your stores normally open on Sunday? The stores down here are always closed on Sunday. Hoping that since this is such a special day they will be open, but I am not even sure they will be open on Monday either.
    Stores here in jersey at least most of them open sundays 12noon to 5pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS822
    OK, are your stores normally open on Sunday? The stores down here are always closed on Sunday. Hoping that since this is such a special day they will be open, but I am not even sure they will be open on Monday either.
    They are open on Sundays by me. 100% certain.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Feeling tingly again.
    We have not recieved ours yet
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789