Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Detached Amusement, Jimmie.

It's fun to be on the sidelines at long last.

Cheers, Perry.
    I tried going off the ground but couldnt stay away..I shld try the sidelines http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Well yeah on release day. But if I had them at my store I wouldn't want people coming to me 5 days before release just asking to see the demo or asking please just sell me one!!
    Ya never know. There's plenty of women in the LA area who'll do anything (ANYTHING) for a new Treo. Trust me I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Ya never know. There's plenty of women in the LA area who'll do anything (ANYTHING) for a new Treo. Trust me I know!
    And may I ask... How do you know?
    <s></s>
    wow wait, Headakes avatar says Shipped... is that a photoshop? Or am i the only loser who isnt shipped status yet O_x
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    And may I ask... How do you know?
    Let's just say I've had my arm twisted such that I was willing to gave away a Treo or two ....
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Let's just say I've had my arm twisted...
    Amongst other things?
    the real question is, will democrats who buy this throw the box out before they leave the store?

Is the boston Garden now selling phones. :-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    the real question is, will democrats who buy this throw the box out before they leave the store?
    I thought the Fox News thing was a little odd as well.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    My apologies Treodoctor. I didn't read the entire about page, where it listed the store name and location. Thanks for editing the post RB.
    Sprint Treos 300->600->650->700p
    Sprint Pre
    Virgin Optimus V
    ATT Galaxy Skyrocket (current)
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmrfresh
    My apologies Treodoctor. I didn't read the entire about page, where it listed the store name and location. Thanks for editing the post RB.

I did not even notice that my site got discovered and thereby my location.

Not a big deal to be honest. I only posted this thread in the first place cause I knew it would get you all salivating and I thought you would all like to know that it's shipping.

As far as the post about not knowing it was coming in all I can say is

Palm keeps me as much in the dark as you guys. In fact, I get most of my advance info here and at other rumour sites.

But, the same thing happened when the 700W was released. They surprised us with it very early.

That being said.....

DO NOT GO TO THE STORE AND EXPECT TO SEE IT

We are not allowed to show them yet.
    amazes me at the risks people will take with their careers so a few people they don't know will think they are cool...
    So the same thing the store I called in my area told me they had the Sprint Treo 700p's in stock now, but can't sell them until monday. I wonder if the stores have them, could it be a good sign we might get them early too? Say FRIDAY? Or does that seem less likely?
    Jimmie Geddes
    treodoctor check your pm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    We are not allowed to show them yet.
    ...ummm... this thread is kinda evidence that you *have* shown them... http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/eek.gif

But nice to know they really exist. Too bad we have to endure looking at that Fox "news" dweebsickle before we even get to see the Treo. At least we can be prepared for it thanks to your post.

And if Faux "news" is the "content" that Sprint TV thinks we'll be motivated to pay extra for, it's great to know we can save on *that* add-on (some people prefer *accurate* news - my RSS feeder won't cost a dime extra to poll some decent sites quickly through that nice EVDO pipe).
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    amazes me at the risks people will take with their careers so a few people they don't know will think they are cool...

He is being nice to us. Why you would say that puzzles me.
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide6
    He is being nice to us. Why you would say that puzzles me.
    Easy...why would he post pics like that when someone above him might frown upon it.

"he is being nice to us"

lol

I'm happy for the pics too...just would not have been something I would have done.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I agree its a bit of a risk but your comment is juvenile.

Their is a lot of excitement surrounding the 700p. So what if he wants to share with this community. It has no tangible, direct negative effect on you so why take the time to be negative?

Bad form to attack a person when not provoked.
    Once we have actual treo in our hands some of the comments being posted will seem ridiculous, but for now, it's all good... Don't take things too seriously
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
  20.    #160  

Career...that's priceless.

Besides...I am sure Palm's marketing department would prefer seeing these pictures on-line rather then reading the endless number of threads from people complaining because it doesn't satisfy their every want and desire.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast