Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Shhhhh!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Shhhh!!!!!
    nice sig!
    Check your Pm's Now
    Just call me Berd.
    lol. didn't take long to smoke out treodoctor...lol.
    Last edited by oddlou; 05/23/2006 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    lol. didn't take long to smoke out treodoctor...lol.
    Meh. The round tables in the photos did it for me.

I have to admit it's really tempting to cancel my online Palm order and get one from the retail store, since I could be fairly certain I'd have it Monday. It's not $100+tax tempting, though.
    Yea, no one should post anything. This is someone's job. The guy was giving us information, no one had to try and screw him.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I deleted mine. So guys, delete you're posts quoting me
    apologies

heading out. be @ CrackCentral.com getting fixed up! headake, you up for it after deleting my quote?
    doctor check your pm.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Some of us knew it all along still we kept it to ourselves thinking the guy doesnt need TreoCrackers going to his location asking to see the 700p.
    Well good job ....stalkers!
    A good time for the doctor to take a vacation. Long holiday weekend ahead ...
    If he manages the store, why didn't he know when they'd be available for sale? Smells a little funny to me.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Perry's been pretty quiet through all this Kidding.
    Jimmie Geddes
    RE: Links deleted.

Thx RB!

Whew ......
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 05/23/2006 at 06:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    If he manages the store, why didn't he know when they'd be available for sale? Smells a little funny to me.
    I agree... maybe different person?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    I'm new, don't know how to PM yet. Someone PM Headake so he can delete his poste quoting me? Plz?

and dmrfresh too!
    Done!
    Sry for the delay.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Done!
    Sry for the delay.
    Thx

I live in San DIego? NE1 up for a road trip to LA this weekend?
    Seriously, guys...what's the big deal? A store (which I won't name though I don't see what the big deal in naming it is) has gotten its shipment of 700p's. Palm has already officially announced the device and is even taking orders on their site. There's no secret to its existence. And if he's been told not to sell them prior to xx date and isn't going to sell them before then, then what's the big deal if people know that he's got a box full of them in?

Let's see...if I manage a store that just got 10 Treo 700p's in, do you think I might actually *want* to have 10 people come in on release day and buy all of my inventory? If not, maybe I need to find a new profession.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Whats funny is that I thot all this would be slowed down after the silly season ended. But I guess one followed another.
    <s></s>
    Detached Amusement, Jimmie.

It's fun to be on the sidelines at long last.

Cheers, Perry.
    Seriously, guys...what's the big deal? A store (which I won't name though I don't see what the big deal in naming it is) has gotten its shipment of 700p's. Palm has already officially announced the device and is even taking orders on their site. There's no secret to its existence. And if he's been told not to sell them prior to xx date and isn't going to sell them before then, then what's the big deal if people know that he's got a box full of them in?

Let's see...if I manage a store that just got 10 Treo 700p's in, do you think I might actually *want* to have 10 people come in on release day and buy all of my inventory? If not, maybe I need to find a new profession.
    Well yeah on release day. But if I had them at my store I wouldn't want people coming to me 5 days before release just asking to see the demo or asking please just sell me one!!
    <s></s>

Those were my thoughts as I drilled down to get the store name and location.

Either way, I'm sure they'll have no trouble selling those 20 Treos.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast