Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 170
  1. tlphipps's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I figured out where he is. Checking around me.
    I'm really feeling stupid today.

    First, I can't figure out how to parse the results from our Google mini with PHP (easily anyway).

    And now, I seem to be the only one unable to figure out where Treodoctor works. Who's with me?
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlphipps
    I'm really feeling stupid today.

    First, I can't figure out how to parse the results from our Google mini with PHP (easily anyway).

    And now, I seem to be the only one unable to figure out where Treodoctor works. Who's with me?
    I thought i had it on the dot with Hooters, but thats looking less and less likely
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlphipps
    I'm really feeling stupid today.

    First, I can't figure out how to parse the results from our Google mini with PHP (easily anyway).

    And now, I seem to be the only one unable to figure out where Treodoctor works. Who's with me?
    I'll tell you, but it's going to cost you a 700p...and a burrito.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #104  
    lol, all afternoon I was wondering where.
    Jimmie Geddes
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlphipps
    I'm really feeling stupid today.

    First, I can't figure out how to parse the results from our Google mini with PHP (easily anyway).

    And now, I seem to be the only one unable to figure out where Treodoctor works. Who's with me?
    Meh...I don't know either, in part because I probably haven't even been to a store like it since I'm in the west coast and I think he mentioned he's on the east. Could be a chain that's not over here?
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Meh...I don't know either, in part because I probably haven't even been to a store like it since I'm in the west coast and I think he mentioned he's on the east. Could be a chain that's not over here?
    I am a man of mystery.
  7. #107  
    Are they going to be available before the launch date to try it out in the store?
    Jimmie Geddes
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    I am a man of mystery.
    Ahh! your real name is Austin.
    Just call me Berd.
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Are they going to be available before the launch date to try it out in the store?
    Don't know yet. Still waiting for word on that.
  10. #110  
    mini me
    Jimmie Geddes
  11. #111  
    Sent you a pm doc.
    Jimmie Geddes
  12. #112  
    Doc, when will the demo unit be up for display?
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    Doc, when will the demo unit be up for display?
    Still waiting for approval. I doubt it will be active even when it is.
  14. #114  
    check your private messages.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15. #115  
    So it looks like it will be Sprint only for a few weeks.
    Jimmie Geddes
  16. #116  
    Maybe it's a good sign that the store already got them in, but can't sell them until Monday. Maybe those of us who ordered from Palm will get them Friday??
    Jimmie Geddes
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    Still waiting for approval. I doubt it will be active even when it is.
    Before I completely abandon Palm, and opt for the 6700, I want to at least try one. Am I going to have to wait until Sunday?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  18. #118  
    Hmm?

    <link removed> RB
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/23/2006 at 06:49 PM.
  19. #119  
    Shhhh!!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  20. #120  
    nice site
    Jimmie Geddes

Posting Permissions