Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 170
  1. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #81  
    Looks like the flooring of some video game store in the mall, like Gamestop or EB.
  2. #82  
    Micky D's.
  3. #83  
    Sorry. That's not 'shack flooring.
    I know. I stare at it all day.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  4. #84  
    It is probably an Audible.com signup offer but since I am an audible customer, can you give me the details (or a weblink if listed)?

    Thx.
    -GadgetPro
  5. #85  
    Sorry. That's not 'shack flooring.
    I know. I stare at it all day.
    __________________

    Lol. Radio Shacks usually have carpet, no?
  6. #86  
    Another way to get the ROM... use a backup program that also backs up the ROM and save it to an SD card. Here is one program.

    Program is shareware
    Attached Files Attached Files
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  7. #87  
    That looks like the flooring of a remodeled Sprint store. hmm is it Perry's house?
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    Sorry, cannot do that.

    2 reasons.

    1) The only PC near me I do not have admin rights.

    2) More importantly...I can't do anything to this phone that might $%^ it up.


    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    Another way to get the ROM... use a backup program that also backs up the ROM and save it to an SD card. Here is one program.

    Program is shareware
    #1. nono says: u don't need a pc.
    #2. nono says: it will back-up the Rom.

    That's a good thing.
    And your company will appreciate your concern to preserve the Rom.
    Just call me Berd.
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    __________________

    Lol. Radio Shacks usually have carpet, no?
    Most RS' have carpet. In my area we were a test market for a newer concept RS that's being rolled out nationwide now. Those stores DO NOT have carpet, although as they roll out they DO have carpet because of cost.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    #1. nono says: u don't need a pc.
    #2. nono says: it will back-up the Rom.

    That's a good thing.
    And your company will appreciate your concern to preserve the Rom.
    Yes!!! please be our hero! We are geting that ROM one way or another... Need to stream WMAs

    You will end up with a folder in the SD card /palm/advbackup. Just zip it up and contact one of many Palm guru's here that have worked day and night to solve our many problem... Custom ROMs, FAT32 support, unbranding, etc...
    .
    .
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  11. #91  
    the real question is will you be selling the treo you handled as new or used?
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    the real question is will you be selling the treo you handled as new or used?

    Demo....not for sale.
  13. #93  
    Ah, I've figured out where it is. Can you tell us how many you have for sale and when they'll be available? Do you think the DC store would have the same number?

    Of course, if I buy it in person I lose the $100 developer discount, so I suppose I'll wait anyway. I might go play with the demo unit, though.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Tamboli
    Ah, I've figured out where it is. Can you tell us how many you have for sale and when they'll be available? Do you think the DC store would have the same number?

    Of course, if I buy it in person I lose the $100 developer discount, so I suppose I'll wait anyway. I might go play with the demo unit, though.

    I got 20. That's the only question of your's that I can accurately answer.
  15. #95  
    where is he??
    Jimmie Geddes
  16. naivete's Avatar
    Posts
    636 Posts
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treodoctor
    I got 20. That's the only question of your's that I can accurately answer.
    Are you expecting more, or that's it until inventory runs out.
  17. #97  
    I figured out where he is. Checking around me.
    Jimmie Geddes
  18. #98  
    They have them in stock, can't sell them until monday.
    Jimmie Geddes
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Are you expecting more, or that's it until inventory runs out.
    But of course.
  20. #100  
    Very clever Treodoctor, very clever
    Jimmie Geddes

Posting Permissions