1.    #1  
    Wrist and neck.... Where would i attach it? I didn't get a clip on it, would that have been used for it???

I'm psyched, it fits in my pouch, feels like my iPod now

BUT, LOL, how do I "wear" it!

Thanks...

OH, and i mucked up the corner of my ClearTOuch trying to take it OFF to reposition it. For furture reference - how do i take it off? Maybe tape??

Thanks again!
  2.    #2  
    They emailed me back!

The lanyard attaches to your device through the two small holes directly below the Styra opening.

The best way to remove the ClearTouch from your devices screen is to use a piece of scotch tape (office tape), hold onto half of it, then firmly adhere the other half onto a corner edge of your ClearTouch. Once the scotch tape has been firmly applied onto ClearTouch, peel back the tape to lift the ClearTouch edge off your screen.
    In case anyone else is wondering!
    The lanyard is for throwing away.

I've bought 4 skins so far (2 Treos) from Boxwave. I like them. They've done their job.

I tried out the lanyard once--with the first skin I bought. Boxwave emailed me back too. I asked them how to install the lanyard and they nicely pointed me to a picture that should have been obvious to me.

But I uninstalled the lanyard after a day. My Treo (skinned) goes in a pocket. I don't need a lanyard for that. The lanyard just gets in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by TraecyS/FL View Post
    Wrist and neck.... Where would i attach it? I didn't get a clip on it, would that have been used for it???

I'm psyched, it fits in my pouch, feels like my iPod now

BUT, LOL, how do I "wear" it!

Thanks...

OH, and i mucked up the corner of my ClearTOuch trying to take it OFF to reposition it. For furture reference - how do i take it off? Maybe tape??

Thanks again!
    what pouch/holster is everyone using with boxwave flexiskin?
    For me the skin eliminates the need for a pouch or holster. pocket = carrying device. For my wife, a skin plus screen protector means she can chuck it into her purse without risk of dings.