1.    #1  
    Will the 700P or 700w be more stable than the 650 I have now? It reboots all the time....and locks up....I hate that...love the phone otherwise. Or is it the same issues? I think the 3rd party software is prob causing most of it but damn....I try to use more of the established companies like Agendus, RingPro, etc.....no Beta's....

It's so bad that I hate when someone asks to see the phone cause it never fails to lock up when trying to show it off.....
    1. Have you tried a clean install on the 650? It cures most 3rd party software corruptions that cause reboots.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...20&postcount=8

2. Don't know about the 700W -- other than the rumors of being memory challenged in trying to multi-task.

3. 700P is supposed to have a larger memory allocations in the stack -- which should give greater stability over the 650.

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Larger memory could be a reason to upgrade.....better camera too....have to think about that one and see the deals that come out? Will all the chargers, stands, etc interchange? The bases the same?
    The case style is slightly different -- so cradles will be a wait and see -- but chargers, cables and such will match -- they are the same connection.

Larger memory stack.

60mb vs. 23mb user memory

and EV-DO speeds are the start of your list on improvements.