Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboxsocial
    Yeah, totally went to one in Fullerton. Carne Asada Burrito. Let me tell you something.... It made me have loose stool.

The food was good though.
    Aaaahhh! I hate for my first post to be OT, but if you live near Fullerton, you've gotta try Taqueria de Anda. The best carne asada burritos! Although I would put Alberto's or Rigoberto's in my top 5...
    Quote Originally Posted by ventura7
    Aaaahhh! I hate for my first post to be OT, but if you live near Fullerton, you've gotta try Taqueria de Anda. The best carne asada burritos! Although I would put Alberto's or Rigoberto's in my top 5...
    I am proud that your first thread is OT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I am proud that your first thread is OT!!
    About burritos no less. Take that Joe! See how we bring MORE people here, rather than drive them away?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And it was such an innocent comment about my one service "black hole" in Grand Rapids. . . . . . . . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    And it was such an innocent comment about my one service "black hole" in Grand Rapids. . . . . . . . . . .
    You the one that started this burrito topic?
    Whoever did thank you atleast it takes my mind of the 700p and I can think where I am gonna grab my next burrito.!
    <s></s>
    So we weren't completely off topic. Burrito spots are notorious for being black holes for service...
    Always the trouble maker, Perry. Why can't you be more like me?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Always the trouble maker, Perry. Why can't you be more like me?

Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Isn't the CEO a convicted felon? How'd they manage that one?
    he was convicted of some securities items, I had an invite to the IPO but found it was to risky. they have been bleeding red ink badly.
    Perry, I figured you would be camped outside the Sprint store with your Darth Vader mask on waiting for them to sell you a 700P. Wait till July 4th, the way prices are dropping on this baby it will be free by then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You wouldn't be in Tampa would you? I hear they have crappy burritos. I think it's due to the whine they soak in all day...
    I spend a lot of time in Tampa, I can confirm their whine burritos are not good...
    but they have great Cuban sandwiches...
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    but they have great Cuban sandwiches...
    Okie dokie - for dose of us up nort, what would a Cuban sandwich be, don't ya know?
    Perry, I figured you would be camped outside the Sprint store with your Darth Vader mask on waiting for them to sell you a 700P. Wait till July 4th, the way prices are dropping on this baby it will be free by then...
    Good Advice!! What's one more month. Maybe I will get 2 then.
    no lutafisk...

The Cuban sandwiches have a submarine-style layering of ham, roast pork, cheese, and pickle between a sliced length of Cuban bread. The key to a great, versus a good, Cuban Sandwich lies in the grilling. A great Cuban sandwich is grilled in a sandwich press (called a plancha) until the ham, pork, and pickles have warmed in their own steam. Cuban restaurants use a sandwich press, but you can substitute a waffle iron. These sandwiches use no mayonnaise, lettuce, onions, bell peppers, or tomatoes; however, butter and mustard are optional. Cuban sandwiches are sold hot (pressed) or cold (room temperature).
    Good Advice!! What's one more month. Maybe I will get 2 then.
    get one for the goat even
    get one for the goat even
    Goats are gone !! Been moved to someone who cares . . . .
    Goats are gone !! Been moved to someone who cares . . . .
    yeah, but they are like dogs ya just want to be able to call them every so often to see how they are doing...
    and I still hink Goatboy was a good nick for ya dude.
    and I still hink Goatboy was a good nick for ya dude.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast