Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Verizon should/and could make this up to people. There was obviously a reason Sprint has remained mum on the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hope this work, our employee discount web page shows 2-6 days delivery.

http://business.verizonwireless.com/...viewOrders.jsp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    I don't believe them because I was promised three times by three separate VZW reps (including one who called me) that my phone was shipping today, only to be later told they shouldn't have told me that and that I cannot get it until June 1. I have also received three different stories about the phones availability. I have now ordered if from the Website and will believe it when I get it.
    I agree....those customer service reps have no idea what they are talking about (I have yet found a wireless company that does). If it weren't for their Wireless Data support ppl I would kill myself.

However, I have solid proof online of Verizon saying I will receive the phone in 2-3 days. If I don't, you can bet I will be requesting a NICE sized credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Verizon should/and could make this up to people. There was obviously a reason Sprint has remained mum on the 700p.
    I know they were desperate to release it quickly in order to beat Sprint, but I highly doubt they would simply lie about its availability. We shall see! :-)
    Save your email. I really hope you get the phone and don't have to do anything to them, but it'a great you have documentation, GREAT.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by airoid
    That's odd, I don't see a price change on the website.
    They added a $100 online order discount - making it $399 instead of $499 for a 2 year commitment. My NE2 price was $499 (the two year price) so they should adjust the price to $399.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Save your email. I really hope you get the phone and don't have to do anything to them, but it'a great you have documentation, GREAT.
    If anyone ordered through VZW, try checking your order status and see what it says. This is where it says "You should receive your order within 2-3 days."
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/o...Order%20Status

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffey
    They added a $100 online order discount - making it $399 instead of $499 for a 2 year commitment. My NE2 price was $499 (the two year price) so they should adjust the price to $399.
    Ohhh I see what you're referring to. It says "Save $100 TODAY when you buy a PDA with new 2-year activation." So that's for new customers only. Also, I paid full price for the phone because I'm not due to renew my contract yet.
    Not sure if you were telling me to check my order, I ordered through Palm. A Sprint Treo 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Sorry, I confused you with someone else....I thought you had purchased the phone through VZW...I edited my post.
    happy birthday to me.....yup today's my bday and i got allocated 1300 shares of Vonage IPO.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    happy birthday to me.....yup today's my bday and i got allocated 1300 shares of Vonage IPO.
    Ok......
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    Isn't the CEO a convicted felon? How'd they manage that one?
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 05/23/2006 at 07:17 PM.
    You can go to Veirzonwireless.com and chose the pda option and order it right there. it will be in stores this upcoming week. VZW always releases online and b2b about a week ahead. Telesales included. I just ordered mine today through employee accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I just stopped by the local Verizon kiosk in the mall, (I have my own kiosk in the mall so, I usually make 3-4 trips to Sprint and Verizon everyday )I made them think that I am gonna buy a 2yr Contract and the 700p. The guy says he checked the warehouse which is in Ontario. They are suppose to recieve 12000 of those bad boys but it hasn't arrived yet and no one has any word when they are coming. When mentioned that people are buying from telesales and actually being promised delivery on Wed, he said that likely impossible.

So lets just hope people who ordered thru palm.com don't get a huge upset

the same happened to me when I ordered the 650. I ordered from Palm and then Sprint Telesales; who delivered before Palm sales!
    Quote Originally Posted by td67mustang
    You can go to Veirzonwireless.com and chose the pda option and order it right there. it will be in stores this upcoming week. VZW always releases online and b2b about a week ahead. Telesales included. I just ordered mine today through employee accounts
    Well thats what most the Verizon customers who wanted the 700p ASAP did. But I think Verizon is taking all of you guys for a nice ride of 3-4 weeks.
    Just my opinion.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    You called Verizon or Palm?

That is a Verizon Number, (just called it at 7:50 PM CST)
    I called palm to order a 700p Sprint and asked the rep when do they expect to ship and he said they started shipping YESTERDAY (today is Tue 23 May) so I guess the OP was correct but only time will tell.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I called palm to order a 700p Sprint and asked the rep when do they expect to ship and he said they started shipping YESTERDAY (today is Tue 23 May) so I guess the OP was correct but only time will tell.
    I think the OP is talking about his order thru telesales w/ Verizon.
    <s></s>
    my bad 8 pages are too much to read
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    my bad 8 pages are too much to read
    Np. I knew that.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Isn't the CEO a convicted felon? How'd they manage that one?
    Do you mean Mike Snyder, former CEO of ADT? No, he's not a convicted felon.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast