Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 236
  1. #101  
    what's the info?
    Jimmie Geddes
  2. #102  
    None of the Verizon customers who placed their order yesterday are getting their 700p on Wednesday (tommorow). It was a nice ploy by Verizon. But I think a lot of people are gonna be upset.
    <s></s>
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    None of the Verizon customers who placed their order yesterday are getting their 700p on Wednesday (tommorow). It was a nice ploy by Verizon. But I think a lot of people are gonna be upset.

    Are you basing this on specific information? I placed my order over the phone with VZW and they seemed sure it was going out today. But I am waiting for comfirmation from them, so I'm not taking any bets, yet.
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I know Chevy's does also,lol.
    Sigh... I can't believe you said Chevy's. I really need to put together a field trip to the South Bay in San Diego. You guys have no idea. Having lived in Los Angeles and the Bay Area, I can tell you from experience that the farther you get from the border, the crappier the Mexican food. I can't imagine the east coast... though I've heard variants of the "Baja Fresh/Chevy's/La Salsa is the best Mexican food ever.." mostly from east coasters.

    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
  5. #105  
    You could probably call verizon to check on your order,
    Jimmie Geddes
  6. #106  
    The chevy's comment wasn't meant to be taken as a good place for Mexican, I was saying Chevy's also does guacamole at the table,lol. Try Rosa Mexicana's for kick a@@ Mexican food. Back to the topic.
    Jimmie Geddes
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    You could probably call verizon to check on your order,

    I did call them this morning and it is in the system, but there is no confirmation that it has been shipped. That's the call I'm waiting for. And, while I'm reluctant to feed the "they're getting W's instead of P" theories, they told me it was listed as a 700, with no P or W. However, the original sales person confirmed she was ordering a P. We shall see.
  8. #108  
    I don't think that's a good sign that they list it as just a 700, I hope you get the p.
    Jimmie Geddes
  9. cdd543's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    I did call them this morning and it is in the system, but there is no confirmation that it has been shipped. That's the call I'm waiting for. And, while I'm reluctant to feed the "they're getting W's instead of P" theories, they told me it was listed as a 700, with no P or W. However, the original sales person confirmed she was ordering a P. We shall see.
    When I called to check on mine the rep said..wow you got the new p. He also said they were running a day behind on order processing.
  10. #110  
    I think I have too much time on my hands
    Called Verizon and tried to place an order for 700p. Rep tells me he does not see it in the system and suggests I call next week
    Does Verizon have tools just like the ones @ Palm?
    <s></s>
  11. #111  
    WOW...I love this thread, makes me very hungry....I'm a Sprint customer, but my "friends" at Verizon are saying that both carriers will be shipping their first shipments of 700p's at the same time. However, they could not confirm any shipments for this week. Not sure what that means, but that's what I'm being told...this is too funny!!
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    Alberto's
    Or the various other offshoots - Alberta's, Albertaco's, etc.

    Carne Asada Burrito


    Yeah, totally went to one in Fullerton. Carne Asada Burrito. Let me tell you something.... It made me have loose stool.


    The food was good though.
  13. #113  
    I placed my order online via the palm site at 3 A.M. on Monday. I checked my order status online today and it says the same thing it did 5 minutes after placing the order, "order received". I just called palm and the rep. told me that they would be shipping the Sprint 700P NEXT Tuesday.....not tomorrow Tuesday. So.....thats kind of a bummer.
  14. #114  
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Ah, but he's selling them. He does not OWN one yet. The race is still on.
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Sigh... I can't believe you said Chevy's. I really need to put together a field trip to the South Bay in San Diego. You guys have no idea. Having lived in Los Angeles and the Bay Area, I can tell you from experience that the farther you get from the border, the crappier the Mexican food. I can't imagine the east coast... though I've heard variants of the "Baja Fresh/Chevy's/La Salsa is the best Mexican food ever.." mostly from east coasters.

    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
    Hey - when you lived in CA your whole life until 2 years ago - you take just about anything for Mexican food. It's not Florida's strong suit! So "Tex-Mex" from Moe's is the best in town for now.

    Now, back to reading about you guys waiting for your 700p's (just got my 650 last week )
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I don't think that's a good sign that they list it as just a 700, I hope you get the p.
    The VZW telesales rep called me about an hour ago. (They actually kept that promise.) She confirmed that the order had been accepted and that the unit will ship today by overnight. She checked and also confirmed it was a P. She said I can call back later and get a tracking number once it has shipped. I'm not going to truly believe until I have it in my hands, but it's starting to look like VZW is shipping them. If not, they're going through a lot of trouble just to pull a fast one.
  18. #118  
    so she said it will ship overnight but you didn't say that she confirmed when it will ship.
  19. #119  
    Very cool!! Let us know how you make out. I'm a bit jealous.
    Jimmie Geddes
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    so she said it will ship overnight but you didn't say that she confirmed when it will ship.
    Actually, I did. She said "The unit will ship today by overnight." I admit that she didn't say it had shipped, but she was clear it would ship today and I would have it tomorrow. I am also skeptical, but we will see. I'm going to call for a tracking number a little later.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions