Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Um...aren't you getting off topic here, we're talkin about burritos
    Lol yah.. lets go back to burritos
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Perry, have you been to San Diego? If you haven't, you don't know what a good burrito is.
    Yes!! My brother was stationed at the Naval Hospital there for 6 years. I forget the name -- but there is a restuarant there that has my favorite guacamole !! However, you must give the Betline Bar Mexican Cafe's Wet Burrito a try; smothered in a brown gravy type sauce and melted cheese.. . . . . . . ummmmmmm . . . . . . . the size of a platter. . . . . order and split for 2 . . . . . .$5.95

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/23/2006 at 06:06 AM.
    I know this has gone off topic, but one of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to is Rosa Mexicana. It's in NYC, great food, great guacamole made fresh at your table.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I know this has gone off topic, but one of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to is Rosa Mexicana. It's in NYC, great food, great guacamole made fresh at your table.
    hmmm..tasty!!!

Rosa's is great but there are many Mexican restaurants that will make and serve fresh guaca tableside.
    I know Chevy's does also,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Jimmie -

You have good taste in Mexican restaurants. I have been to Rosa Mexicana numerous times and the margaritas are right up there with the guacomole.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I just checked my order with Palm - still in order received status (Sprint 700p).
    Palm is ridiculous. Both my orders still showed "order received" when I check online. I just got off the phone with them and gave them my canceled order number, the rep said "that's a good sign it doesn't show up in my computer, so it must be canceled" I asked him to check on the order I want, gave him the number "he said that isn't showing in my computer either, but it is probably still in processing". What a bunch of tools.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Aw geez Jimmie, nice to hear the Palm folks are right on top of this.

Thanks for all of the wonderful dining suggestions in San Diego - it will be my first time out there. I'll apparently be staying somewhere directly north of the Montgomery Field Aiport, just east of 163. I'll bring my trusty Treo with me with all of these restaurants and go hunting.

Sorry to go off topic, but...Palm order still says "Order Received" as well. No 700p to take with me to SD.
    Try giving them a call and give them your order number, maybe I just got a bad apple. Both of my orders show online as "order received" I can see it but Palm can't,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I preordered the 650 from Palm in 2004. Sprint ended up having them first and I ordered the first day. Palm said they couldn't cancel my order. So I ended up having to send it back even though I cancelled well before it shipped. If I remember right it took a long while and several phone calls until my credit card was credited.

I spent that Thanksgiving with my family and the new 650 and life has never been the same (I think we had turkey and I've forgotten their names). The first one I had was a dud, to be nice about it. After time software developers adapted their products, palm released firmware updates, and I got a brand new revision B unit. I wouldn't want to do without it now. I wish they had EVDO in my area and the data costs (dun) wasn't so steep. I'll have to wait until at least November to take advantage of new every two discount. By then there will no doubt be rumours of another new one.

jimmy where in the city is this place i might have to go check it out
    Jimmie Geddes
    Warning!!

Whiner Alert!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I blame it on the burritos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Warning!!

Whiner Alert!
    Yeah...I figured it was this thread that did it.

BTW WHo thinks that dude is getting is VZ700P tomorrow?
    I think he's getting the W.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    With Palm not having my orders in their system yet, I wouldn't be surprised if he does get his order tomorrow,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I think he's getting the W.
    yep...I have some info that leads me to believe he is full of beans
    make that bean and cheese please.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast