Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BTW, I won't believe that V's getting the 700p on wednesday until I see a pic. Why else would palm be waiting 3-4 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    BTW, I won't believe that V's getting the 700p on wednesday until I see a pic. Why else would palm be waiting 3-4 weeks?
    I'll post one the second I get it :-). I'll tell you one thing, if I ordered it today and have to wait 3-4 weeks for it I will be getting a HUGE discount after I yell at the Verizon rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Palm said to me.. "We are the manufacture of the product, we ourselves don't have it in stock. What you ordered through our website was a pre-order. Neither Sprint nor Verizon has it in stock. So if they claim they can get it to you by this Wednesday is just plain unbelieveable."
    After talking to 2 diff Palm reps, I was told by both of them that they might be shipping them Thursday so we should expect ours to be here right before the long weekend.
    These kind of contradict each other...no?
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Perry, have you been to San Diego? If you haven't, you don't know what a good burrito is.

Mmmm... shrimp burrito at Rubio's!
    <Thread hijack>
    I'm headed to San Diego this weekend...is Rubio's the burrito place of choice? Any other food suggestions?
    </Thread hijack>

(at least I'm well-formed)
    Quote Originally Posted by airoid
    I'll post one the second I get it :-). I'll tell you one thing, if I ordered it today and have to wait 3-4 weeks for it I will be getting a HUGE discount after I yell at the Verizon rep.

These kind of contradict each other...no?

They don't cause in the second quote I was talking about my order with Sprint.
    And in the first quote I talked to Palm as a Verizon customer.
    As it says on the Palm website Sprint Shipping in 1 week. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get it out before the long weekend
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by grim02
    <Thread hijack>
    I'm headed to San Diego this weekend...is Rubio's the burrito place of choice? Any other food suggestions?
    </Thread hijack>

Rubio's is ok for burritos. Really good fish tacos. But random taco shops in SD are the best for burritos. Where in SD are you gonna be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace
    Mmmm... shrimp burrito at Rubio's!
    That and those Street Tacos
    <s></s>
    That and those Street Tacos
    In SD? You talkin' bout Tijuana, bro? lol.
    Rubio's is ok for burritos. Really good fish tacos. But random taco shops in SD are the best for burritos. Where in SD are you gonna be?

Rubio's isn't that great for burritos, you need the authentic mexican hole-in-the-wall place for a good burrito.
    Ok, take the SD, taco, and burrito talk to another thread. You guys are making me hungry talking about it.
    In SD? You talkin' bout Tijuana, bro? lol.
    Huh I was talking about the ones at Rubios.
    <s></s>
    Huh I was talking about the ones at Rubios.
    oh, street tacos is a type of taco? I thought you meant tacos off the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by grim02
    <Thread hijack>
    </Thread hijack>

Rubio's ok but you could also try Wahoo's fish tacos www.wahoos.com
    They have a couple locations in SD and I prefer them to Rubios... To each his own of course

and this is not off topic because, uh, Qualcomm invented CDMA used by both Verizon and Sprint while having fish tacos in San Diego (ok, they're in Mira mesa and not SD but that's close enough, no?)
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    How many people thinking they ordered the 700P will be shocked when FedEx arrives the following day with a 700W?
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

stop making me laugh...
    Wahoos is da bomb. Wahoos vs. Rubios is a matter of style, though. Wahoos is much healthier. Rubios is all about the ensenada-style fried fish. I do think there are better ensenada-style places than Rubios though (the Taco Nazo joints in eastern LA county leap to mind). I don't spend a ton of time down in SD these days, so I can't name a good ensenada-style taco joint, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trager
    Wahoos is da bomb. Wahoos vs. Rubios is a matter of style, though. Wahoos is much healthier. Rubios is all about the ensenada-style fried fish. I do think there are better ensenada-style places than Rubios though (the Taco Nazo joints in eastern LA county leap to mind). I don't spend a ton of time down in SD these days, so I can't name a good ensenada-style taco joint, sorry.
    there are all kinds of good fish taco spots in the Chula Vista-National City area. I miss my hometown!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Rubio's isn't that great for burritos, you need the authentic mexican hole-in-the-wall place for a good burrito.
    Yeah, those're tasty, but at Rubio's you're sure of the quality of ingredients.

And there's a wireless phone store next door to the Rubio's I frequent. (Just to make it on topic.)

And there's a wireless phone store next door to the Rubio's I frequent. (Just to make it on topic.)
    Quality, schmuality! You want the best burrito in these United States? Drop by Super Sergio's in National City. Can't beat it!
    Quality, schmuality! You want the best burrito in these United States? Drop by Super Sergio's in National City. Can't beat it!
    Sounds like I need to go there to celebrate, once my Verizon 700P arrives...next month?

Heh....quality of ingredients and good mexican food is an oxymoron.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast