Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My question is, is Palm telling you you will have it in 3-4 days? Or is Verizon telling you that?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Verizon told me I would have it by Wednesday.
    Some might end up getting the Q in a box.
    I got an email from my local Verizon rep today stating the 700p is "IN-STOCK". I'll drive there to verify what that really means ...
    Verizon 600, 700w, 700p -> Sprint Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You know -- I've waited 8 months for the release. One week, one way or the other is not going to be a killer. And if Verizon sneaks some out first: Good for them. C'est la vie. I will enjoy mine, when I get it.

Cheers, Perry.
    I agree, even though I'm waiting to order my VZW phone because my "New Every 2" discount doesn't kick in until next week. Anyone able to get a phone rep to bend that rule a little? LOL
    Palm IIIx>Palm Vx>Palm m515>Tungsten T>Tungsten C>Verizon Treo 650
    ................................StarTAC 7868W>Motorola V710>Verizon Treo 650>Treo 700p>Apple iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    You guys that ordered online should call Verizon and get them to straighten this out, and make up for the mistake. Palm clearly stated and still does Verizon Treo 700ps ship within 3-4 weeks. Maybe someone at Verizon figured since Palm is seeling them, but telling people it could be 3-4 weeks they could post it on their site and make more $$$ that way. Something isn't right. Call before you guys open up a Treo 700W box.
    Palm says they will ship orders FROM THEIR WEBSITE within 3-4 weeks. This has nothing to do with Verizon's website.

It is clear the product coming is a 700P and not a 700W and will be here in 2-5 business days.
    I think Verizon did not want people jumping ship to get a 700P sooner and with a cheaper data plan. Turf protection. Smart move.
    I think Verizon did not want people jumping ship to get a 700P sooner and with a cheaper data plan.
    Probably a good analysis .... I HATE paying Verizon $44.95 a month, but where I live Sprint's coverage is poor to put it nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by airoid
    Palm says they will ship orders FROM THEIR WEBSITE within 3-4 weeks. This has nothing to do with Verizon's website.

It is clear the product coming is a 700P and not a 700W and will be here in 2-5 business days.

Palm said to me.. "We are the manufacture of the product, we ourselves don't have it in stock. What you ordered through our website was a pre-order. Neither Sprint nor Verizon has it in stock. So if they claim they can get it to you by this Wednesday is just plain unbelieveable."
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by emosier
    Probably a good analysis .... I HATE paying Verizon $44.95 a month, but where I live Sprint's coverage is poor to put it nicely.
    Thankfully, Sprint coverage in Grand Rapids is fine. Except for the black coverage hole of Beltline Bar Mexican Cafe. (Great Burritos.) That's why I have the 50 free roaming minutes.
    I think Verizon did not want people jumping ship to get a 700P sooner and with a cheaper data plan. Turf protection. Smart move.
    If thats true and I think it is. Props to Verizon for doing it and shame on Sprint for not even mentioning it on their website
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I remember all the preorders not getting their stuff. I got mine overnight for free from Sprint and everyone else was waiting. LOL. Took FOREVER to get my order processed though. I had TONS of problems including a credit card issue. Fun Fun Fun. Glad I have my PPC-6700 and Treo 650. I think I will pass on the 700P. Just lacks too many features I have with my 6700, that and Sprint doesn't have SIM cards, or even R-UIM so swapping isn't an option. I wish they would atleast have a flat-rate for call forwarding. I would just forward my main line to my other phone when I wanted to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    Palm said to me.. "We are the manufacture of the product, we ourselves don't have it in stock. What you ordered through our website was a pre-order. Neither Sprint nor Verizon has it in stock. So if they claim they can get it to you by this Wednesday is just plain unbelieveable."
    Hmmm... well that does it. My Verizon rep bet me a case of beer (I pick) that she has the 700p. I laughed. I think they got a new shipment of the 700w. My schedule is a "out of town" tomorrow, but I'm going to try and make it to cash in my case of beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by V of HB
    I just ordered my 700P via VZW tele-sales/customer svc. I paid $560.00 including taxes and overnight shipping.

Package will be here Wednesday.
    verizon treo 700p wont be ready to ship for at least 3 more weeks,are you sure you'll get one by wednesday of this week, or wednesday on june 17th or later??
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    I think Verizon would just not sell next to Sprint and it's better rates on the Palm website. And even Sprint was not selling 650s on Palm's website a week ago.

650 no longer availble on SERO, out of stock on Palm's website... is there a shortage? Maybe that is why they are buying back the Treo 650s for more money...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by airoid

Well there you go...

I'm convinced.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thankfully, Sprint coverage in Grand Rapids is fine. Except for the black coverage hole of Beltline Bar Mexican Cafe. (Great Burritos.) That's why I have the 50 free roaming minutes.
    Perry, have you been to San Diego? If you haven't, you don't know what a good burrito is.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Perry, have you been to San Diego? If you haven't, you don't know what a good burrito is.
    I would second that.
    <s></s>
    Everything tastes better in San Diego!!! The beer, mexican food, sushi, Grilled Hooters food, etc...
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I would second that.
    I would third that, as a san diego native myself
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast