Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1
    BTW Blackboxsocial, loose stools - that's a sign of good authentic Mexican food. But that's getting off topic. In fact, that alone could be a topic.

I'll put it back on topic and take a picture of my treo next to a burrito. I swear I will.

Nothing like a good burrito. The natural colon cleanser.
    Quote Originally Posted by ventura7
    The best carne asada burritos! Although I would put Alberto's or Rigoberto's in my top 5...

How about Pepe's? THAT place has the best carne asada. I think its down the block from in and out burger by the dennys. Sooooo good!

[keeping it on topic]
    my treo 700p is going to take its first picture in this place when I get it
    [/back off topic]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoffey
    They added a $100 online order discount - making it $399 instead of $499 for a 2 year commitment. My NE2 price was $499 (the two year price) so they should adjust the price to $399.
    I don't know how I got this, but as a new customer, porting 2 lines from TMo, 2 year committment, I got the 700p for $299. I was called by the telesales rep saying she could now take the order for overnight delivery starting Wednesday (because we finished up after 5 pm, it would be going out Weds for Thurs delivery).

I'l believe it when I see it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    I'l believe it when I see it...
    Same here bud!
    <s></s>
    Headake, is that avatar of yours just a Photoshop job or has yours really shipped already?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackboxsocial
    How about Pepe's? THAT place has the best carne asada. I think its down the block from in and out burger by the dennys. Sooooo good!

[keeping it on topic]
    my treo 700p is going to take its first picture in this place when I get it
    [/back off topic]
    Nah, go to Taqueria de Anda. It's down the street from the same In N Out. In the Bargain Basket shopping center. The burritos are more authentic than Pepe's or Rigoberto's. And this is on topic because I have spent a lot of time sitting in these places, surfing the net on my 650 while letting the food settle!
    Quote Originally Posted by V of HB
    I just ordered my 700P via VZW tele-sales/customer svc. I paid $560.00 including taxes and overnight shipping.

Package will be here Wednesday.
    We're anxiously awaiting your review. Please compare the 650 vs. 700p BT.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Long time dweller, first time poster. It was the burrito discussion that made me do it. I just wanted to let you all know that all is not lost in Tampa as the first franchise of Burrito Brothers has opened on N. Dale Mabry. This is the by far my favorite Burrito and got me and most of the University of Florida heavily addicted. With that said San Diego does have the best fish tacos. I also wanted to let you know that I placed an order for the Treo 700p last night through Verizon telesales as part of the V710 settlement. The have taken me money but no confirmation email yet. They said I should have it by Friday.
    Dipster is that north or south of Fowler on Dale Mabry?
    Hey Gharrod, I don't recall as I live in Oland and have only visited that store once. Its in the Carrollwood area at the corner of Dale Mabry and Hudson. I also forgot to mention that the quac and chips is amazing. Get some extra sauce on the side for dipping. Avoid the beerarita. I can't wait i'll be there Saturday. They also ship nation wide from burritobros.com, but they are not quite as good. Tijuauna Flats is also very tasty and is all over the SE. It was started by some UF alumni obviously influenced by the brothers.
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    thanks!
    Welcome to TreoCentral...where we can make you excited, pissed off, or very hungry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Welcome to TreoCentral...where we can make you excited, pissed off, or very hungry...
    These last few days it has definetly made me crave for some nice Burritos.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    These last few days it has definetly made me crave for some nice Burritos.
    Then you need to make it up to East LA for some King Taco or Al & Beas!
    Quote Originally Posted by ventura7
    Then you need to make it up to East LA for some King Taco or Al & Beas!
    I'm sorry....you didn't bring up King Taco in a conversation not about good Burritos...KING TACO BLOWS!! Most disappointing thing about L.A. is that angelinos actually think King Taco has good burritos. so sad. Ok, King Taco doesn't blow. but its ok at best.
    Actually, I must admit that I prefer the tacos to burritos at King Taco. Maybe that's why they're not called King Burrito. Al & Beas has great bean and cheese burritos though.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    MY TREO 700P just came from FEDEX. Its from VERIZON WIRELESS. Can you hear me now?.......GOOD!

Oh one more thing...verizon wireless stores are going to have them available after this weekend.
    awesome...can you post some pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by V of HB
    MY TREO 700P just came from FEDEX. Its from VERIZON WIRELESS. Can you hear me now?.......GOOD!

Oh one more thing...verizon wireless stores are going to have them available after this weekend.
    Wow! It's a P not a W?!?!? I guess that means you win, lucky SOB... Hurry and play with it so you can tell us all how cool it is!
    Ok so where is a god burrito place in LA? Everyne love Benitos but I say it is sh!t just like Pink's!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast