1.    #1  
    Ok, got my 650 last turkey day so I'm under contract until 11/07. any chance sprint/palm will allow a trade-in and/or trade-up program?
    Quote Originally Posted by motor
    Ok, got my 650 last turkey day so I'm under contract until 11/07. any chance sprint/palm will allow a trade-in and/or trade-up program?
    Usually requires 18 to 24 months. . . . .
    Palm will give you $150 for your Treo.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by motor
    $150 is the best you'll do from Palm. Your best bet is to buy a P from palm and sell your 650 on ebay, you'll only lose a couple of hundred bucks.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Or wait another 18 months, and get the full $150, and the 800P will be out by then.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Or wait another 18 months, and get the full $150, and the 800P will be out by then.
    The 850 will have 10 MB more memory and a smaller antenna. Not bad for $749.99.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    The 850 will have 10 MB more memory and a smaller antenna. Not bad for $749.99.
    And everyone will pee all over themselves with giddiness!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    LMAO, or you can just bite the bullet and i buy one out right.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR