1.    #1  
    No, I don't have it yet - but I'll get it after they ship. We had a sales contest at work with a treo 700 as a prize. Since I am on sprint, I asked if they could wait a week and then get me a 700p rather than a 700w from verizon. They said sure. I was planning on buying one retail anyway - so getting one free is awesome. Just had to brag.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    congrats!! you are one lucky guy!
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    congrats!! you are one lucky guy!
    With a name and avatar like yours...why on earth didn't you go for the "lucky dog" reference?
    Green with envy mode: ON

NICE!!!

I work for Sprint and they don't give away free phone to us.

Lucky *******!!

Green with envy mode: OFF
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    congrats, i won mine too!! I just had to give them 549 to claim my prize... O_o?
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    congrats, i won mine too!! I just had to give them 549 to claim my prize... O_o?
    Fu - if that's a picture of your Treo - I think you got hosed man. Did you buy it on e-bay?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    LOL I still can't believe I got $100.00 off, free shipping and no tax on the 700p!

Congrats on your free Treo 700p.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    Webby I am with you. I am so happy with the $100 off, no, tax, FREE overnight shipping, and am trading my 650 into Palm for $150. It was a good day.

Congrats on your free Treo 700p, and congrats to those whoe had to pay a little something as well.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    LOL I still can't believe I got $100.00 off, free shipping and no tax on the 700p!

Congrats on your free Treo 700p.
    I must have missed this somewhere...how did you manage this deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Green with envy mode: ON

NICE!!!

I work for Sprint and they don't give away free phone to us.

Lucky *******!!

Green with envy mode: OFF
    Please tell me you're not going to start posting with this "Mode" stuff too.

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Please tell me you're not going to start posting with this "Mode" stuff too.

The Perry already killed it. Dragonman is just being necrophilial (is this a word?!)
    Haggar we ordered ours through the developers site, and there was no tax, and free overnight shipping.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Nah not gonna do the mode thing ad nauseum just where it seems appropriate...like my last post.

I am SOOOO jealous!!!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I hate to tell you this, but the reason Sprint can't give you free phones (hardworking employee that you are) is because people like me mooching free Treo's off our Sprint reps everytime a new one comes out. I've never paid for a Treo. And I never will.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Nah not gonna do the mode thing ad nauseum just where it seems appropriate...like my last post.

I am SOOOO jealous!!!!
    Jealous he says...I know how much you paid for your 650.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."