1.    #1  
    Okay, with pocket tunes, is it possible to play the music even when the phone is off? When I push the red (hang up) button to shut off the phone, the music stops playing. Yet, this doesn't happen with real player.

Also, is there a built in application in palm that gives me a call log? Someone called me earlier today, and I don't know where to go to get their number? I closed out of the "missed call" message, because I just wanted to listen to some music at the time.

Finally, the treo (at the phone screen) tells me I have 1 voicemail. However, every time I call my voicemail it tells me that I don't have any?

Answers to any of these problems will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Palm I ---> Compaq Areo ---> Toshiba e310 ---> NEC Mobile Pro 770 ---> Toshiba e740 ---> HP jornada 520 ---> Dell Axim x50v (Still own) ---> T-Mobile SDA (Still own) ---> Treo 650 Unlocked Unbranded (Bought 5/18/06)
    PocketTunes works fine when the phone is off for music stored on Treo (SD card). It needs the phone turned on for shoutcast streaming over the internet, e.g., listening to radio stations.

If you press the Phone button and then the right arrow, you will see the call log. Press the middle button and you will see the call log. Arrows pointing right are calls that came in and arrows pointing left are calls made from your phone.

You can reset the voicemail icon by pressing the Menu button, selecting Options then Phone Preferences. There is an choice here to Clear the Voicemail Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownman_007
    Finally, the treo (at the phone screen) tells me I have 1 voicemail. However, every time I call my voicemail it tells me that I don't have any?

Thanks!
    What exactly are you looking at for this? The Treo only gives a Voicemail Icon, it doesn't list the number of Voice Mails you have. You're either confusing the SMS icon, or you're looking at the 1 key.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Access the call log by hitting the green phone button twice and selecting call log (the other guy described on the 600)
    Ptunes works fine for all audio (including streams) when the screen is turned off...so not sure what the issue is there
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Ahh, thanks for the call log help. As far as the voicemail, you where correct Munk. The 1 is meaning the key you press to dial the voicemail.

Thanks!
    Palm I ---> Compaq Areo ---> Toshiba e310 ---> NEC Mobile Pro 770 ---> Toshiba e740 ---> HP jornada 520 ---> Dell Axim x50v (Still own) ---> T-Mobile SDA (Still own) ---> Treo 650 Unlocked Unbranded (Bought 5/18/06)