Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Not the speaker on the back of the treo 650, i mean the speaker on top of the LCD screen. Most of the time when i talk it's usually in noisy places and even at the highest setting i can't hear the other person on the phone.

I think i've read about a program that lets you set the volume above the default max setting.. that or is there a way to make the speaker on top of the LCD screen even louder?
    I think what your after is called Volume Care, not free, but effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedog341
    I think what your after is called Volume Care, not free, but effective.
    yep
    Just call me Berd.
    If you have Sprint 650, VolumeCare is very efefctive in increasing handset volume. The CNG and Verizon models are 12 dB louder....tho CNG speaker can also benefit from VC.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    thanks everyone
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    mmm so i got the software and installed it. the help said when you use the rocker you would see a different pop up window thing that shows you normal volume and boost volume. I do see that when i use the rocker during a call. I installed as usual and it performed a soft reset. what's the problem?
    phone technician can also do this (as well as mp3 ringtones, easy conference, screen off during calls and more). It's $9.95
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperian
    mmm so i got the software and installed it. the help said when you use the rocker you would see a different pop up window thing that shows you normal volume and boost volume. I do see that when i use the rocker during a call. I installed as usual and it performed a soft reset. what's the problem?
    The rocker is for adjusting the speaker new outta da box. VC to my recollection uses on screen sliders.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    When you open VolumeCare there is a check box at the top that says "enabled". Is that checked? I know I missed it when I first installed it.