Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    What do you guys think of this Crystal Smoke Case.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/26/6c/e3_1_sbl.JPG

Or this Neoprene one.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/c5/95/78_1_b.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by ericroberts
    It's Funny. After trying the innopocket aluminum hard case; the silicon sleeve; bodyglove case, Zcover with clip; I always find myself going back to the basic Palm/Treo side leather pouch. I don't like anything intruding with the keys or the screen.
    I like it naked when I'm using it, but like it completely protected when I'm not, hence the leather side case.
    My $649 and 2 cents worth.

Wow, you are just like me. For some reason I hate having to put my Treo in any case. There is something when holdng it bare naked. I guess it's Gadget fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by cha0s
    What do you guys think of this Crystal Smoke Case.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/26/6c/e3_1_sbl.JPG

Or this Neoprene one.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/c5/95/78_1_b.JPG
    That neoprene one looks just like the Bodyglove case they sell for the Treo 650 at Best Buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    That neoprene one looks just like the Bodyglove case they sell for the Treo 650 at Best Buy.

Thanks for the heads up I might go check BB out. The eBay seller's price is like $12 including shipping. Have any idea of the BB price?
    Best Buy is more expensive. I think it's around $19.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    yes you can remove the belt clip just do it carefully, the picture is from the 650 case they havent exactly came out with the 700p version yet.
    ok, thanks!
    - Jeeman
    I wont be getting one for a while, but when I get a new treo I will definitely get another vaja T65 case, they are great!
    so why does this thread get moved when there's twenty other threads about accessories still in the 700p forum. You wonder why new threads pop up about cases because people search (well maybe they do) the 700p forum and find nothing on cases. People are asking 700p users specifically. The buzz is in the 700p forum not in accessories. Put the thread back so there is the possibliity of just one thread on this topice instead of 20.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    What parts of the T700p are left exposed by Invisible Shield? And how much room for human error is there when applying it? I'm all thumbs and air bubbles when applying screen protectors.

(Sorry I can't quote earlier posts- this is from my T650.)
    Hey neill, have a look at this thread, there are pictures on the first page.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=112728

Take note that the invisishield does not cover the keyboard at all, and that it is veeeeeeeeery easy to apply: it is sticky, but when you apply it you put some water and soap on the sticky, which allows you to put it in place and then let it dry. And it does not leave any marks on the phone afterwards...

Hope this helps. And good luck!
    - Jeeman
    I had the Krusell for my 650 and planned on using it with the 700. The only complaints I had were the difficulty typing, and the case actually scratched the phone. When writing long emails or messages, it was a little hard to hit the keys on the border, I find that this is even worse with the 700. Also, along the bottom of the screen, where the border of teh case was, it would let abrasives get in and eventually wore the paint off. I may just go naked with a screen protector with this one. I have the insurance and plan on carrying it in my pocket with nothing else. I just wish there was a way to protect the SD card.
    After losing a 1GB card after 2 weeks of owning it (I dropped the phone and didn't notice the SD card came out), I've resorted to putting a piece of tape over the card. I know, it's so very not cool, but I don't care to buy another card any time soon.

I'm looking for a better case/holster/whatever, that will keep that from happening again.
    Just some FYI for those that have the Sena Leather Skin case. Mine seems to have a strap that's not very snug so my case keeps sliding down like a pair of loose paints. Pain in the **** as it covers the top part of the screen and the send/end buttons. I keep having to pull it up. I emailed Sena, and they said they'd look into it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    Just some FYI for those that have the Sena Leather Skin case. Mine seems to have a strap that's not very snug so my case keeps sliding down like a pair of loose paints. Pain in the **** as it covers the top part of the screen and the send/end buttons. I keep having to pull it up. I emailed Sena, and they said they'd look into it.
    I'm surprised to hear that. I've read so many good things, I ordered one and just got it on Sat and I love it.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    I'm sure I just got one that slipped through QC. It's a nice case otherwise. Hopefully they'll send me a replacement.
    Here is another vote for the Sena ComboCase. I received mine for Father's Day and love it!!!
    The LeatherSkin is pretty nice, but aren't you guys bothered about the strip across the middle? For me, it made the 5-way, the green button and the red button kind of difficult to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwcave
    After losing a 1GB card after 2 weeks of owning it (I dropped the phone and didn't notice the SD card came out), I've resorted to putting a piece of tape over the card. I know, it's so very not cool, but I don't care to buy another card any time soon.
    Free app: NotifyMe. Can be set to blare to high heaven if your card comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    The LeatherSkin is pretty nice, but aren't you guys bothered about the strip across the middle? For me, it made the 5-way, the green button and the red button kind of difficult to use.
    It is a little annoying every once in a while but I have gotten used to it and not a problem now.
    That's one of the reasons I like my Sena case. There is a snap that protects against SD Card pop-outs. It saved mine many times.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcave

I'm looking for a better case/holster/whatever, that will keep that from happening again.
    Anyone have or try these? I was looking at the open face one.

Bellagio cases for 700p
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast