1.    #1  
    Okay, I'm not completely new here, so I realize I may be opening myself up for some flaming, but I'm honestly just checking to see if anyone got the same answer from Palm that I got...

I ordered my 700P on-line this morning (full price, BTW... stupid techie geek!) at around 0830. I got an e-mail stating that my order was received. Unfortunately, a few hours later I read a post here that mentioned the free 1GB SD card for upgraders. I called tonight to see if I could add that to my order, but I was told it's too late. The operator said I could cancel my order and place another one, but he couldn't guarantee the cancellation would go through. He also said I would be back-ordering because the current shipment was sold out. I asked when the phones in the current shipment would go out, and he said "in the next day or two". Has anyone else heard this? Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail with a shipping date? I'm going on a trip this weekend and would love to have the 700 to play with while I'm gone! My order number still just says "order received". http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...cons/icon9.gif
    as soon as people start seeing the bill on their credit cards, it means they are shipping. Most people will get theirs overnight!
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by brickjr
    Okay, I'm not completely new here, so I realize I may be opening myself up for some flaming, but I'm honestly just checking to see if anyone got the same answer from Palm that I got...

I ordered my 700P on-line this morning (full price, BTW... stupid techie geek!) at around 0830. I got an e-mail stating that my order was received. Unfortunately, a few hours later I read a post here that mentioned the free 1GB SD card for upgraders. I called tonight to see if I could add that to my order, but I was told it's too late. The operator said I could cancel my order and place another one, but he couldn't guarantee the cancellation would go through. He also said I would be back-ordering because the current shipment was sold out. I asked when the phones in the current shipment would go out, and he said "in the next day or two". Has anyone else heard this? Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail with a shipping date? I'm going on a trip this weekend and would love to have the 700 to play with while I'm gone! My order number still just says "order received". http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...cons/icon9.gif

After talking to 2 diff Palm reps, I was told by both of them that they might be shipping them Thursday so we should expect ours to be here right before the long weekend.
    <s></s>
    Jimmie Geddes
    I just got off the phone with a Palm rep and she said that Palm has enough 700Ps in stock to cover all of today's orders...
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I just got off the phone with a Palm rep and she said that Palm has enough 700Ps in stock to cover all of today's orders...
    Well thats good news !!!!
    I am happy that all the TC people who ordered thru Palm will get theirs at the same time
    <s></s>
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I wonder when mine will come. Mine said FREE shipping overnight.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    That's great news. I'll be very happy if I have my 700p to use over the long weekend, if not I'll have something to look forward to while I'm drinking coronas on the beach. It's only a phone
    Jimmie Geddes
    It'll be the day after Palm ships is my guess.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby
    I wonder when mine will come. Mine said FREE shipping overnight.
    We all got the FREE Overnight Shipping!
    <s></s>
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    That's great news. I'll be very happy if I have my 700p to use over the long weekend, if not I'll have something to look forward to while I'm drinking coronas on the beach. It's only a phone
    BLASPHEMER!!

I know it's just a phone, and I can live without it for a few extra days... but if I don't HAVE to, that would be COOL!

... Palm's gotta love dorks like me... http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ons/icon11.gif
    Thank God there are others that think like me. Wait, look at the board we're posting on It's a phone, and so much more.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    We all got the FREE Overnight Shipping!
    I know. Wouldn't it bee cool if we really did get the Treo 700p overnight! I'd die of happiness.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    It will be overnight for sure, no doubt. It's just the day before we want to happen soon. Did that make any sense?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Palm must be laughing their arz off...
    I'm not paying that much now...I am waiting for Sprint
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I ordered mine early this AM too from Verizon. I was on the phone while I checked online. Phone department said nothing in their system on a 700p but tried to sell me a 700w - DOH!

I ordered it online. A few hours later I got this -

This message is in regards to your Verizon Wireless online order #
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but the equipment you ordered, the TREO700P/Palm Treoandtrade is currently out of stock.
    We will have a shipment in on Tuesday May 23,2006.
    Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.
    Thank you,
    West Area Internet Fulfillment Team

Does that mean it will ship tomorrow???

Karlz
    www.karlz.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Palm must be laughing their arz off...
    I'm not paying that much now...I am waiting for Sprint
    $550 from Palm or $650 from Sprint. You can still get any Sprint rebates that you're qualified for by sending in the form. Who's laughing now?