1.    #1  
    I have been a treo 650 user and have been unable to backup my treo on to my laptop despite repeated "reinstalls". I am now worried that i might lost my data (primarily contacts) and wanted to get all data backed up on an SD card.

I would appreciate some help on the following:
    Is there a simple backup function inbuilt into the Treo/ Palm software (as it is in windows mobile devices) or do i need special software
    if special software is needed - can it come auto installed on a sd card - as my link with pc is not working
    I live in London, UK - is there a 3rd party service that i can use - where i can take my phone and get it backed up?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    I use BackupMan to run an automatic backup every night, and it works very well. I have never used the backup conduit, as BackupMan can do a full restore after a hard reset - useful if you're away from your computer.

To install it without Hotsync, you can simply copy the .prc file to the /Palm/Launcher directory on the SD card, and then use the Treo to copy it into RAM.
    VisorDeluxe -> VisorPhone -> Treo180g -> Treo270 -> Treo600 -> Treo650 [GSM T-Mo]
    NVBackup works great and it is free.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.