Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    http://www.dlmag.com/1651/treo-700p-...ew-part-1.html

    It's part 1 of their review. Tomorrow will focus on "How the 700p and the Sprint network is going to make your life that much more convenient". He said that, not me. lol
    Jimmie Geddes
  2. #2  
    cool
  3. #3  
    One thing I did notice was that this was made on the 5/19/06 shouldn't there be another review or did I miss somthing
  4. #4  
    Yeah... I thought I missed something as well... wondered where it was, since he said "tomorrow" in this closing...

    Oh well... as if, anticipation denied hasn't been a part of Treo loves lives over the last 5 years...
  5.    #5  
    I think he made it on the 19th, posted it today, and will post the next part tomorrow (or a few days), I am guessing. I want to know how the 700p and Sprint's network is going to make your life that much more convenient.
    Jimmie Geddes
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I think he made it on the 19th, posted it today, and will post the next part tomorrow (or a few days), I am guessing. I want to know how the 700p and Sprint's network is going to make your life that much more convenient.
    Its been up for a few days, Jimmie. I think i saw it on Friday or Saturday.
  7.    #7  
    I stand corrected. I hope he puts up part 2 soon, I need more convincing ,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
  8. #8  
    Here's another video he did. http://www.dlmag.com/1588/exclusive-...-briefing.html

    I wish someone doing these reviews would compare the 700p BT with the 650. I hoped the BT in the 700p is much better than the 650.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    http://www.dlmag.com/1651/treo-700p-...ew-part-1.html

    It's part 1 of their review. Tomorrow will focus on "How the 700p and the Sprint network is going to make your life that much more convenient". He said that, not me. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Here's another video he did. http://www.dlmag.com/1588/exclusive-...-briefing.html

    I wish someone doing these reviews would compare the 700p BT with the 650. I hoped the BT in the 700p is much better than the 650.
    Thanks to both of you.. good finds


    EDIT: Hey wait the second one is the same one which was a disgrace to all interviewrs in the world
    <s></s>
  10.    #10  
    His first review is hilarious when he gets all excited over the dock with speakers. I hope he shows BT DUN in the next review.
    Jimmie Geddes
  11. #11  
    I love this guy and his efforts to get us best video news (i.e Exclusive Palm Treo 700p briefing) that we can get other than Cnet. But his accent is a very difficult to understand and hard to bear. I would let his camera man talk and him holding the camera (if camera man can pronounce better). I understand its just newbie trying to work hard, but I cant help myself to criticize. Good luck.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  12. #12  
    try to watch the video of E61 at CTIA 2006 on his site. Ahhhh talk about punishment in disguise.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    I love this guy and his efforts to get us best video news (i.e Exclusive Palm Treo 700p briefing) that we can get other than Cnet. But his accent is a very difficult to understand and hard to bear. I would let his camera man talk and him holding the camera (if camera man can pronounce better). I understand its just newbie trying to work hard, but I cant help myself to criticize. Good luck.
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing.



    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    If you do the first 4 correctly, the fifth will happen automatically.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  14.    #14  
    He is a pleasure to watch, if not only for his comedic talent alone.
    Jimmie Geddes
  15. #16  
    I really prefer Dave Ciccone's video review and the others.

    This one seems directed at someone who doesn't even know what a Treo is or a russian KGB spy who has to identify which particular Treo the person is using from a distance so they can hack in to it and steal our secrets.

Posting Permissions