1.    #1  
    I've looked at mobileprotech for insurance on my Cingular 650 but their site is wonky and doesn't offer a "buy" button and they haven't responded to emails- which doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Anyone know of other insurance providers? (it's for a business so I wouldn't do it via homeowner's policy or something similar)
    Treo Novitiate
    Asurion provides my insurance
    Quote Originally Posted by AEGault
    I've looked at mobileprotech for insurance on my Cingular 650 but their site is wonky and doesn't offer a "buy" button and they haven't responded to emails- which doesn't exactly inspire confidence. Anyone know of other insurance providers? (it's for a business so I wouldn't do it via homeowner's policy or something similar)
    Same experience regarding email. I emailed them because there were some inconsistencies in ther FAQs that I wanted cleared up. Emailed them last Wed. or Thurs., no response yet.

Safeware's sounds decent and the same price for a T650 ($72 per year). I'll have to research them more and see.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    If you don't keep ya Treo longer than 2 years, simply purchasing with ya AMEX card extends the warranty to two years. Of course if ya leave it on a bus, ya screwed unless your HO policy or business policy provides coverage.
    Check www.lockline.com for insurance, I think their coverage was 1/2 that of Safeware's, but there is a $50 deductible for replacement. You make the call!