1.    #1  
    Anyone have an opinion on which btuetooth headset I should get to go with my 700p?
    Ironically, there is a whole forum dedicated to this. Possibly a quick search can alleviate your need to join with others in the quest to flood TC with crap
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    There's an entire forum dedicated to which BT headset is the best to use with the 700P?
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    There's an entire forum dedicated to which BT headset is the best to use with the 700P?
    Yes, yes there is

There's a joke in there somewhere, i just can't seem to find it
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Start by reading the 27 "Best BT Headset to use with the 650" threads...

Tho this one isn't ikely to be found there:

http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/05/palms_next_gene.html

standby battery life a bit too short for my taste.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 05/23/2006 at 08:24 PM.
    I have been using the HS810 with my 700P for several months now and haven't had any complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I have been using the HS810 with my 700P for several months now and haven't had any complaints.
    lolzzz
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.