1.    #1  
    Can anyone help.I flashed my unlocked GSM Treo650 with a custom rom from which I removed Address,date book, memo and to do files.I now know that I should not have removed them.I attempted to replace these files with files from Beyond Contacts.The flashing process stopped on the phone dial pad screen.I removed the battery and replaced it.The device goes through the reset process and sticks on the network setup screen.If I remove the battery and replace it,the same thing happens.
    Hopefully you backed up your old ROM first!

If so, just get to the bootloader and reload your old ROM.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    Tonylmiller,
    thanks for the advice.I have previously successfully flashed the device with custom roms on two occasions.However,I am unfamiliar with the method of getting to the boatloader and where to proceed after access is gained.Should I insert my SD card with the rom at that point?I need further advice.Thanks i advance.