Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Perry you have more self control than I thought. All this time with silly season, the pink padded room, and you're playing hard to get?? I'm kidding of course. Good man
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    $399 or I wait. (Maybe $449)

Well, actually -- a big hissy fit to beat all hissy fits to retention, and then I wait.

Cheers, Perry.

Perry if I was you I would call a Sprint rep and have them put the eligible "CODE" on your account NOW, this way when you go to the store there will be no problem and you will also have a piece of mind for the next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Perry if I was you I would call a Sprint rep and have them put the eligible "CODE" on your account NOW, this way when you go to the store there will be no problem and you will also have a piece of mind for the next week.
    i've tried calling them to find out if I'll be able to get the $100 instant rebate on top of the $150 to get a new contract. I keep getting, we don't know what its going to sell for until it comes out at the end of May. grrr.... liars!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    i've tried calling them to find out if I'll be able to get the $100 instant rebate on top of the $150 to get a new contract. I keep getting, we don't know what its going to sell for until it comes out at the end of May. grrr.... liars!!

I think the $100 instant is for NEW customers.
    What makes you think this? Nobody has been able to confirm from Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    What makes you think this? Nobody has been able to confirm from Sprint!

It's normal Sprint operating procedure, but I could be wrong. Don't forget about the 650 $150 trade in.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123