Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if a 650 w/ egrips will fit in a hard aluminum case?
    Something like the Innopocket, no, the fit is way too tight.

You might could buy some cheap skins off eBay and use them on the phone if you need to use it naked sometimes, but I'll tell you, getting the phone in and out of the Innopocket case all the time is tiring.
    I can tell ya an e-gripped 650 fits in the Palm desktop cradle and the Siedio GPS cradles...takes 2 hands to remove tho or cradle comes with ya (only one going in)
    Man, the Innopocket grips the Treo way too well. It takes me a bit of time to take the Treo out (for resets and stuff). I wouldn't even think about putting eGrips on the Treo, although I have put eGrips on the Innpocket case though since the case is quite slippery as well.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    eGrips are junky anyway
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I love my e-grips ...wouldn't have a $600 device w/o 'em. Haven't dropped it yet, doesn't slide on dashboard when making turns. Can place on slanted surface for speakerphone usage....only complaint is that, given the frequent cradle usage, they only last me about 6 months and if I forget to re-order... gotta wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I love my e-grips ...wouldn't have a $600 device w/o 'em. Haven't dropped it yet, doesn't slide on dashboard when making turns. Can place on slanted surface for speakerphone usage....only complaint is that, given the frequent cradle usage, they only last me about 6 months and if I forget to re-order... gotta wait.
    Just wrap some rubber bands around the case.

https://2691731683.monstercommercesi...s/EB003115.gif
    For $2.16 you can keep your Treo from sliding for years
    Well behaved women rarely make history