1.    #1  
    Just wondering if this would work. Downloading the IM program (www.im.com) to my pc and using a program like orb to get the video from my pc to the treo? Is there a player that would work with the program IM?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores2323
    Just wondering if this would work. Downloading the IM program (www.im.com) to my pc and using a program like orb to get the video from my pc to the treo? Is there a player that would work with the program IM?
    Buy a 700p or w. Easier to do.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Buy a 700p or w. Easier to do.
    I just bought my 650 about 3 months ago. I dont want to shell out 500.00 bucks when I am happy iwth the treo. I just want to see if this would work or not with the 650? Im waiting for the orb and kinoma player to work for the 650 but this option might be an alternative until orb and kinoma release their update.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rflores2323
    I just bought my 650 about 3 months ago. I dont want to shell out 500.00 bucks when I am happy iwth the treo. I just want to see if this would work or not with the 650? Im waiting for the orb and kinoma player to work for the 650 but this option might be an alternative until orb and kinoma release their update.
    I forgot about them coming out w/ their own software. I can understand how you would not want to shell out the dough. I would be hesitant stream video over the 650's slower connection. My suggestion would be to try and sell the 650 on ebay, or to a friend. Then apply that to a new 700. I can asure that you will be happier streaming over an EVDO connection. As of right now though I personally know of no way to stream video besides Sprint/MobiTV. Good luck in your quest.