Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You may not need Handmark Express anymore -- I thought I read somewhere that Handmark Express is Sprint's "On Demand" application, only renamed. We will have to see. That will save me $6 a month. If so, .

Yeah, you're right Perry! I forgot about that! I like!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Will have to see what happens. I thought I saw it on a PowerVision brochure as an included app, but can't remember. I thought it was strange at the time, given that I am paying $6 for it. However, it is a nice "one stop shopping" collection for what you could go find yourself on the Web for free. Then again -- it makes sense that Sprint would add it as a standard part of the PowerVision feature set for that quality "user experience." Handmark would go from $6 a month revenue for those purchasing -- to $x.xx per month on 100% of Sprint Treo 700p handsets.. . . . .

We will see.
    Found where I read about it, at the bottom of this page:
    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ue...less_PCSVision

But pricing of all these features is unclear as to what is in and what is an add on. The flash demo shows a screen that is different but very similiar in appearance and layout to my current Handmark Express screen. . . . .

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I hope it's free. I use Express almost as much as I use KeyCaps. And that's a LOT!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    And by the way, I know this is OT but did yall know (and ya'll probably did) that even if you service is interrupted, you can still use data apps like Express and even PDAnet?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345