View Poll Results: Have you ordered a 700P directly from Palm?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have

64 47.41%
  • I'm gonna wait and get it from Sprint / Verizon.

71 52.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I am pretty sure you can sign up for new service. I just also noticed the trade in value changed. My Treo 650 for good condition is now $150, I did it. Monday is turning out to be a money saving day
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I am pretty sure you can sign up for new service. I just also noticed the trade in value changed. My Treo 650 for good condition is now $150, I did it. Monday is turning out to be a money saving day
    I know that $150 sounds tempting, but I think I will keep my 650 a while.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I think it does apply the rebate. Try buying it and see what it says.
    Nevermind, sprint CS just told me the upgrade 150 off only applies at sprint stores and RS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Please don't abuse the developer program if you're not a developer.
    Oh come on, you've got tons of people trying to abuse SERO, why would you think this would be any different?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Oh come on, you've got tons of people trying to abuse SERO, why would you think this would be any different?

thats the MOST logical thought i have heard this morning.

....good way to put it
  6.    #106  
    It's still early enough for them to audit and see if ppl. are abusing the discount. The 700Ps havent' shipped yet so they could cancel orders or retract the discounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Very well said. I don't feel guilty anymore.
    <s></s>
    Can someone please let me know where to go on the Palm Developers' site to order the 700p. Please PM me. Thanks.
    Just received the e-mail from Palm. Aside from free overnight shipping, they're also giving a free 1GB SD card for upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser
    Just received the e-mail from Palm. Aside from free overnight shipping, they're also giving a free 1GB SD card for upgrades.
    Knew about the overnight shipping. Where is the free 1gb card upgrade at?
    <s></s>
    I guess I missed out on that. But what the heck I have 2 x 2 Gb SanDisk cards and a 4gb SanDisk on the way. I guess all that should be enuf.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I know it's not important at all, but do Treos ordered through Palm have the carrier's logo on it?

Funny... I was wondering the same thing.
    Headake I hear ya on that,lol. I just called Palm about the 1gb card offer and they said the only way to do it would be to cancel my first order, and place another one. I canceled my first 700p order so I could use my developers coupon. I don't want to get pushed further back for the card. Everyone else take advantage of it
    Jimmie Geddes
    they will have the carrier logo
    I'm positive they'll have the logo on it. In my order receipt it says "product description" Treo 700p with USB cable - Sprint
    Jimmie Geddes
    With Verizon selling the 700p online already, and Palm selling both online...wouldn't you think Sprint would wise up and release it for sales and start taking orders? This is ridiculous, they are the only ones now keeping their own device from the masses. Marketing and sales team should be shot.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Yeah, with this $549 thing, I placed an order on palm.com, surprised that they don't charge tax, that actually makes it comparable to buying it from sprint with a $150 rebate (b/c of the tax they include). I'll still call and see if I can get something more tomorrow morning, but no, palm hasn't given me anything, just took back the treo and that's it.
    Merlyn 3D -

You can still get the $150 renewal rebate from Sprint. As a business customer you have to wait 18 months from the date of your original activation. I just bought my 700p through the developer link (thanks Duanedude) for $549. Less the $150 I'll get from Sprint and the $150 trade in for my 650 from Palm, that's $250. Not bad, and I can get more on my trade in if I sell through eBay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Headake I hear ya on that,lol. I just called Palm about the 1gb card offer and they said the only way to do it would be to cancel my first order, and place another one. I canceled my first 700p order so I could use my developers coupon. I don't want to get pushed further back for the card. Everyone else take advantage of it
    I had to make some changes on my Shipping information, I was talking to a nice lady @ Palm and she made the changes. And I polietly asked "You guys must be getting alot of orders for these things?" and her answer "I tell you alot of these will get back ordered cause we got alot of orders placed overnight"

<s></s>
  20.    #120  
    Thanks for the heads up on that. I just re-placed the order and now have the free 1GB card as well. Now I just have to call in and cancel my first order.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast