View Poll Results: Have you ordered a 700P directly from Palm?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have

64 47.41%
  • I'm gonna wait and get it from Sprint / Verizon.

71 52.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just spoke with Palm they canceled my $649 order and said I'd receice an email in a few minutes stating so. I made sure that they still had my $549 order and they checked and gave me the order #.
    Ok then cool.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    He is talking to them. Their support is 24/7

nice..did they say anything about when orders will be shipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    nice..did they say anything about when orders will be shipped?
    They are saying keep checking here
    Its suppose to update everyday.
    And he also said orders which were place without any kind of contracts from Sprint/Verizon are always the ones to go out first cause with contracts they need credit check and all that stuff.
    <s></s>
    The rep said it's expected to ship within the week, since have them ready to ship. I am hoping to get it this week, but if it's next week I'll take it. $100 off, tax free, no shipping is fine with me. He said I'd get an email when it shipped. Anyone else get any shipping info?
    Jimmie Geddes
    amazing the price on the 700P is getting footballed so badly on the day of release, hiold on a week and this thing will be so cheap Palm will be paying you to take one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    The rep said it's expected to ship within the week, since have them ready to ship. I am hoping to get it this week, but if it's next week I'll take it. $100 off, tax free, no shipping is fine with me. He said I'd get an email when it shipped. Anyone else get any shipping info?
    No shipping info yet.
    But weird thing is Verizon has it on their website and Sprint doesnt even wanna mention anything.
    <s></s>
    I noticed that also, but Palm estimates Verizon as shipping in 3-4 weeks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    http://web.palm.com/promos/treo650_trade_in.jhtml

$150 off if you trade in the 650
    I just ordered from Palm as well. My Sprint contract had lapsed awhile ago so I just signed up for a new 2 year with Sprint. Verizon wasn't even a consideration.

Thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marielacd
    http://web.palm.com/promos/treo650_trade_in.jhtml

$150 off if you trade in the 650
    If you read more about it ..thats for an excellent condition 650. Who know what Palm considers excellent and also you will get more from eBay or something

Just my opnion.
    <s></s>
    I entered good and still got the $150
    K.. maybe they changed it or I was wrong.
    <s></s>
    They changed it
    Last week it was a sliding scale:

$170 excellent net($185-15 for shipping)
    $150 good
    $130 fair

Interesting.

Cheers, Perry.
    Hopefully they'll surprise us all and ship Thursday.

$549 for a 700- can't beat that!!! 7:48 in the AM- wonderful. I should be in the first batch.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Hopefully they'll surprise us all and ship Thursday.

$549 for a 700- can't beat that!!! 7:48 in the AM- wonderful. I should be in the first batch.
    I think you are with the rest of us (in the first batch). Other forums are pretty quiet so. It was reported here real quick. And as of now looks like 13 people have ordered it.
    <s></s>
    That's is interesting because the initial sliding scale was 150 for excellent and 75 for good. I never checked fair.
    If I'm signing up for a 2 year contract (currently Nextel customer), is there any advantage of waiting for Sprint Telesales as opposed to buying from Palm now? Is one cheaper than the other? I was planning on waiting for Telesales to see if I can get a CS rep to sign me up for SERO in the process of buying the 700p. I'm assuming it'll be harder to switch to SERO once I choose a plan on Palm? Plase correct me if I'm wrong.
    It was asked before but not answered, does anyone know if you can order thru the Palm.com site and still get your 2-yr 150 rebate from sprint??? TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by wantAtreo700p
    It was asked before but not answered, does anyone know if you can order thru the Palm.com site and still get your 2-yr 150 rebate from sprint??? TIA
    I think it does apply the rebate. Try buying it and see what it says.
    <s></s>
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast