View Poll Results: Have you ordered a 700P directly from Palm?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have

64 47.41%
  • I'm gonna wait and get it from Sprint / Verizon.

71 52.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    i ordered mine few hours ago,figured $549 including overnight shipping was much better than $650 plus $39 (6% tax in michigan). Saved me about $140-150 right there. worth 2 extra days if i wont get it till Wed. even for that money saved, its a lot difference
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I just ordered mine after about an hour of contemplating if I wanted to go from a PPC6700 to the Treo 700P.
    --Don
    Good choice donnyb!!!.
    Last edited by Headake; 05/22/2006 at 05:21 AM.
    <s></s>
    I ordered. I figured with no sales tax and no shipping charge it was a great deal. Plus the extra $100 dollars off makes it unbeatable. So it will cost me $299 this way but would have cost $399 + $33 tax.

My plan is to try it at the same time as my 700w and see which one I will keep. If I decide to keep the 700p the price I get for my 700w on ebay should cover the $300 I spent on the phone and the cancellation fee with Verizon. Although, i may decide to go with a Verizon 700p if the SprintTV offering isn't all that hot. From my understanding that's the only difference between carriers. I use my phone for business and use alot of minutes. I currently have the Verizon's 4,000 minutes plus data for $169/month. The plan I just signed up for with sprint only gets me 2,000 minutes + data for $124/month. I am going to see what kind of sero deal I can get but I don't think they offer sero on the unlimited plan or anything higher than 2,000 minutes for that matter. I will see.

I hope chattermail works well with exchange since I just paid for a year with 4smartphone.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I'm going to hang back and see what happens with SERO and DUN.
    I wonder if Perry has found about this yet.
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    I think... wish there was a way we can wake is *** up.
    Appreciating the Thought Mode: ON

LOL

I do have my own deal cooking. ($399 and new line of service for the Avatar.)

Appreciating the Thought Mode: OFF
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Appreciating the Thought Mode: ON

LOL

I do have my own deal cooking. ($399 and new line of service for the Avatar.)

Appreciating the Thought Mode: OFF
    Oh boy........ few seconds apart I think
    <s></s>
    I just ordered mine
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just ordered mine
    YAY!!!
    <s></s>
    Just bought it through my developer account and got it for $549, will cancel my first order Thanks for the heads up
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just ordered through the developers palm site. If i ordered through sprint i believe i would have just gotten the $75 discount according to their website. So through palm i'm getting $100 off, being charged no tax (25.83) saving me $125.83
    Please don't abuse the developer program if you're not a developer.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Just bought it through my developer account and got it for $549, will cancel my first order Thanks for the heads up
    You better make sure you cancel it ASAP. My friend ordered his and now supposedly it has "passed review" and there is no way they can cancel it. So he will be getting 2 700p being shipped as of now.
    <s></s>
    Same for me, Sprint was going to give me $75 off, just called Palm to cancel my $649 order. I saved a lot ($549 no tax, overnight shipping) thanks to the fine people here at Treocentral
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Please don't abuse the developer program if you're not a developer.
    I am currently not a developer. But hoping someday I will make an app for Palm.
    I do feel bad for using it but ..I was not able to resist it SORRY
    <s></s>
    Quote Originally Posted by Headake
    You better make sure you cancel it ASAP. My friend ordered his and now supposedly it has "passed review" and there is no way they can cancel it. So he will be getting 2 700p being shipped as of now.

how do you check "pass review"?

...its not an option on the order status page
    I just spoke with Palm they canceled my $649 order and said I'd receice an email in a few minutes stating so. I made sure that they still had my $549 order and they checked and gave me the order #.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    how do you check "pass review"?

...its not an option on the order status page
    He is talking to them. Their support is 24/7
    <s></s>
  20.    #80  
    Please don't use the discount if you're not a developer.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 05/26/2006 at 08:08 PM.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast