View Poll Results: Have you ordered a 700P directly from Palm?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have

64 47.41%
  • I'm gonna wait and get it from Sprint / Verizon.

71 52.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Yes, I gave them the order number over the phone, and she told me "we have received your order and waiting for the product to be in stock, which will be within the next week. We'll email you when the item ships."
    I just got off the phone with someone who knows what they're doing. She checked my first order and said it was never canceled, so she cancelled it and I just got an email telling me it's canceled. I asked if she knew when my other order would ship and she said within a week. At least I got someone to finally cancel my first order, and got an email stating it. Why is Palm so *** backwards?
    Jimmie Geddes
    She was also able to pull up my orders by their order number.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just got off the phone with someone who knows what they're doing. She checked my first order and said it was never canceled, so she canceled it and I just got an email telling me it's canceled. I asked if she knew when my other order would ship and she said within a week. At least I got someone to finalyy cancel my first order, and got an email stating it. Why is Palm so *** backwards?
    Cause someone on this forum had said "They have got us by the balls" in that case they can be anything they want people will buy their products.
    Good to know that you are atleast getting somewhere with those tools.
    <s></s>
    $649.00 Cancelled
    $549.00 Order Received

I'm glad to see it was "really" cancelled this time. It took around 5 phone calls to get it cancelled. So they're not all tools,lol. I'm glad that's over with finally, and I won't have to call anymore.
    Jimmie Geddes
    It took about 24 hours before my order showed up on their computers. Needed to cancel and redo. Cancellation email showed up instantly.
    Just got off the phone with Palm. Said my order was processed (still showing "order received). She put me on hold for a bit...then came back and said that "All of the orders will be sent out 7 days from today."

So i guess it makes sense with a Sunday Sprint release and monday holiday.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415