Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71
  1. #41  
    Two Questions:

    Has anyone ordered from VZW website, was there taxes added?

    Does anyone think it might be better to order from a VZW rep regarding retention and possibly get some type of deal from this?
  2. #42  
    Calling Sprint telesales won't help... i just wasted 11 minutes of my life talking to one of them...

    They won't have the phone til the 28th and can't sell it (as of now) til the 28th...

    ...went back to the Sprint site and no discounts were applied... it was a $549 pre-order
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj
    Calling Sprint telesales won't help... i just wasted 11 minutes of my life talking to one of them...

    They won't have the phone til the 28th and can't sell it (as of now) til the 28th...

    ...went back to the Sprint site and no discounts were applied... it was a $549 pre-order
    Sprint has it on their website now?
    I checked few hours back they didnt have anything realated 700p in their phone section
    <s></s>
  4. #44  
    No, they don't...

    an earlier poster suggested calling Sprint telesales... i was just advising that it would be of no help to do that as if my call time this morning...
  5. #45  
    FWIW, I just went through the VZW upgrade process on the Web site to see when the phone would ship and I got the following: "Shipping (device will be shipped in 2-5 business days)." As for data, I could get the $44.99 unlimited PDA plan. I'm now going to call me local store and business rep to see if either have it in stock.
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy
    Two Questions:

    Has anyone ordered from VZW website, was there taxes added?

    Does anyone think it might be better to order from a VZW rep regarding retention and possibly get some type of deal from this?
    If Verizon is operating in your state, they are obligated to charge you sales tax.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  7. pump142's Avatar
    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    #47  
    so what are folks paying? whats full price? NE2? other discounts?
    I emailed my corp rep this am. Will se what she has to say when she gets in.

    IT'S TIME!!!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    so what are folks paying? whats full price? NE2? other discounts?
    I emailed my corp rep this am. Will se what she has to say when she gets in.

    IT'S TIME!!!
    Full price was $619. Chatted with an online rep who said they're in stock if they're online. I then called their internet sales group and the guy told me they're expecting them tomorrow. Going to keep an eye on this. If it doesn't ship within 2-5 days, I may switch to Sprint.
  9. #49  
    I just spoke with a sales rep by phone in order to find out when I'm eligible for NE2. She tells me that the 700p is not yet in their system, and I directed her to the link noted above--I hope I've just helped the next person she talks to.

    I'm eligible in about ten days for NE2, so I think I can hold out that long. I am hopeful that I can also take advantage of the trade-in program for the 650 (ends 6/4--fingers crossed).

    Edit....aaaaaaaah....the trade-in applies only if you buy at Palm's website.
    Palm IIIx>Palm Vx>Palm m515>Tungsten T>Tungsten C>Verizon Treo 650
    ................................StarTAC 7868W>Motorola V710>Verizon Treo 650>Treo 700p>Apple iPhone 3G
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnoble
    FWIW, I just went through the VZW upgrade process on the Web site to see when the phone would ship and I got the following: "Shipping (device will be shipped in 2-5 business days)." As for data, I could get the $44.99 unlimited PDA plan. I'm now going to call me local store and business rep to see if either have it in stock.
    Does this plan include text messaging?
  11. #51  
    The $44.99 plan does not include text messaging. There are add on plans for that. Before anyone else says it, yes, VZW is expensive.
  12. cadams's Avatar
    Posts
    301 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Does this plan include text messaging?
    Nope. SMS and MMS are charged seperate. I've tried to reason with them that each one is data and should be included but for some reason they don't see things my way
  13. #53  
    damn, they suck! lol.
  14. #54  
    I want my sprint 700p
  15. #55  
    Yes, I ordered from the vzw website, and they charged sales tax.
    I'm in CA so this detail my vary: it was calculated on the full non-discounted price.
  16. cdd543's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #56  
    I talked to my corp rep and they said online will be the fatsest way to get it. It isn't listed on our company site at this point. I ordered mine online and then followed up with a call to telesales. He said they are running close to a day behind on orders, but when that happens they automatically overnight. Probably midweek.
  17. #57  
    I just paid full price (about $668 with taxes) with Verizon Wireless. They said I would have the phone in 2-5 days.....YES!
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    Interesting... that one Vzn page said that you save $100 with a NEW 2 year commitment, but other pages just gave the price with a 2-year contract, not saying if it has to be a new one or just an extension of the current one you have! That would be cool, if people who have 650's wanting the 700P could re-up for a year or two, and save some money over the full retail price! Is this intended, or a loophole they will fix by morning?

    Where on the webpages are full retail prices for those not wanting to extend their existing, or start new, contracts?
    Actually, its only for new customers. Verizon knows that Sprint has them cornered on data charges now, and this is their counter to that. Sprint just sits back and as usual, makes us wait. Sprint knows what they got. Verizon is desperate...first to launch the problemated 700w...first to get the 700p on the website...DESPERATE...Sprint wants to be the best, they don't need to lower themselves to these tactics...in the end is what they know.
    at&t iPhone3G
  19. #59  
    I am trying to get the best price through Vz. Unfortunately, it seems that they will not offer any discounts unless you get the data/voice plan. I am trying to activate it on a family plan and I'm running into a dead end.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Actually, its only for new customers. Verizon knows that Sprint has them cornered on data charges now, and this is their counter to that. Sprint just sits back and as usual, makes us wait. Sprint knows what they got. Verizon is desperate...first to launch the problemated 700w...first to get the 700p on the website...DESPERATE...Sprint wants to be the best, they don't need to lower themselves to these tactics...in the end is what they know.
    come on, the only thing "desparate" is the tone of your email. since when is sprint 'sitting back as usual...'? they got every treo since the stone age first before all the others, and just as you breathlessly expect an "exclusive" on the 700p, VZW scoops you, and then you say its typical.

    why not give ol' VZW credit for changing their track record in new phone releases from worst to first in the business. the w, the p, and the Q are all VZW first. Maybe you should look at one of the new SANYO phones Sprint offers, i hear they're good stuff.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions